Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First back pic

so far I'm at 5-7 235 now only 25 yo
    Yah I realize my back looks bad but I figure some tanning and well more tanning might clear up the skin, Im trying to get a thick look and compete again but I'm a short guy with a wierd frame
    critiques...

K

[IMG]first back pic with bad cam[/IMG]
    Attached Files

Definitely have a thick base! Keep up the hard work and when you start to cut you will see more definition in your back. As for the tanning clearing up the skin...it will hide some of the blimishes but will not clear it up. Make sure you are drinking lots of water. Use a loofah (or something like it) to exfoliate with. Pour some medicated body wash (like Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub) and scrub scrub scrub.

Comment

And put some pants on lol.

Comment

^ lol
        Keep up the hard work bro

Comment

actually I purposely did the no pants shot so I could see the swelling in my lower back(bruising now)

K

Comment

My ideal goal would be to reach 5-7 260 at 18%bf and get monstrous, the problem is I have small bones so my wrists and ankles look tiny

K

Comment

Just an opinion but if you force or contrive a look that is unnatural to your frame or build, it is harder to mainitain and generally not as appealing looking. If you're lookin to compete, then thats different.

If you want to look good for yourself and the girlies -IMO- a fit, leaner look is usually better than the endless bulking phase look (thicker look?) some guys end up in. Faces bloated and sweaty all the time because the extra water weight is burdening.... Guys love it but I'd be generalizing to say this, but I think most women like leaner muscular guys over the bloated thick look...

I have seen too many guys pound supps and food to gain gain gain but they never lean up.

I think its good to lean up just to see what you've built and where your weaker areas are for competeing or just your next bulking phase. Also to see how your body will react to removing or cycling carbs, etc...

Comment

Yes my physique is for competing, as for the ladies liking well I don't get much attn from the ladies due to my size it just looks odd with my small bone structure, but for posing it looks really really good, yah I cut up every once a while and get shredded but now I'm bulking trying to put more mass on the frame
                I do it all for myself not really too concerned what others think truthfully cept the future judges, I realized that I have to sacrafice my appeal to women to get where I want to be but at the same time its worth it in my mind.
                I plan to hit that 260 goal then cut up to see how I look, then cut and see what needs work then bulk up one last time before I hit a show. And as far as shows go I won the AAU Mr. Teen Chicago in the late 90's and realized that to compete as an adult in npc I need some mass

K

Comment

your 5'7 and what appears to be the longest torso ever, do you have stubbs for legs?

Comment

I have shorter legs, massive quads from all the soccer I played the shot is taken from the lower up so it looks longer

K

Comment

and the pic has the upper part of my ass so its got some ass length in there too :)

K
                      Last edited by num1son; 08-22-05, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
                        and the pic has the upper part of my ass so its got some ass length in there too :)

K
                        Yeah, next time we don't need to see your ass-your back is enough!

Comment

cmon now, it was just upper cheek no crack no harm no foul, yah with shorts on I'm sure I'd get more praise its kinda hard to take a digicam shot of yourself esp a back shot, but ummm yah I guess I take any compliment where I can get em :)

K

Comment

5'7" thats f'in huge man. I am about 5'10 and 200lbs. I thought I had alittle size. Damnit...Guess I better go lift some weights. Seriously though, you have the thickness, if you are wanting to compete I think you could do well bro. Cut it all down, and I think you will be pleased with the appearance. And just imo some girls like the lean ripped guys, but at my gym, I have seen some bigbodies with some smokin hot little chics. Good luck bro. BB

Comment

LOL Long torso? Nah, that's just ass. Bwahahahahaha

Lookin thick bro. Give tanning a shot for that bacne. It can't hurt. Tanning helped me out a little, although mine were not bad. Perhaps you should see a dermitologist, it will give you somewhere to start. Scarring is a concern too, so seeing a Dermo might help prevent further scarring too.

Good luck and keep us updated, especially if you find a treatment that works. I am sure there are guys that would like to hear of a treatment option.

Comment

Working...
                              X