• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VeggieLifterGal

21 years old
    5'4''
    137.5 #

Veggie, by thursday pics must be up, if not, I must take you out of the running

Comment

Shit. I couldn't get anyone to take a digital camera pic of me because my roommates and I are not getting along. :( Could I post progress pics for the hell of it then?

Comment

awww... sorry hun... i hope doom will still let you in :(

Comment

I know its up to Doom but I would have no objection I can only speak for myself but then I am nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
            I know its up to Doom but I would have no objection I can only speak for myself but then I am nobody
            Don't be silly. You make a great addition to this board.

As for Veggie, I hope she is allowed to continue also. She's the only other female doing a natty bulking cycle besides me right now. I need someone to relate to here. :p ;)

Comment

Hehe. Well, I can take webcam pics (shitty quality) in the meantime and try to find a friend to take some clear digital cam pics later. Or maybe my end date can be a week after yours, Rubber, so we can compete.

If I can't be in the actual contest, I could always just compete against Rubberduckyo for kicks. The prize is only protein powder, after all.

Comment

Hahahaha! Have at, girly. It's not so much the competiton for me. Just having another female trying to bulk with me. Inspiration. Someone who relates to what I'm trying to do. :)

Post up the webcam pics. :) What the hey! Maybe we will inspire each other. :)

Comment

yep.. post them..

Comment

Okay, this is all bad overhead lighting and a crappy webcam. I promise better digi cam pics soon. I just took these a minute ago. I will make sure a date is visible with a newspaper in the digicam pics. When you all see these you'll be like, hey, why not doing a cutting cycle? Hehe. I have a gut, but I have been on a crappy diet up until recently with very little cardio and/or lifting. I'm sure it'll shape up when I start building my muscle back and continue eating cleaner. Here you go...

Comment

How do I put these directly into my post?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

first pic...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Leg pic
                            Attached Files

Comment

Calves...( hun.. make the pics JPG to post them)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X