A work in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A work in progress

Took a few photos to have to compare to when the spring comes im about 6-1 and weigh about 200lbs now i just have to do my best try and fill out all the empty space... :hmmm:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Marcus BMF; 08-21-05, 08:08 AM.

Bro can you resize the pics, its so tough to get a symetry or overall size vibe if I have to scroll all the time

K

Comment

Well you have a good base to start with... Stay focused and keep a journal to see what works for you and what does not

Comment

Num1son <<< sorry didnt realise how big they actually where but there shrunk down a bit now.

Comment

Just an off subject question. In the second pic why do you have your thumbs tucked in? Is that how you make a fist?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            Just an off subject question. In the second pic why do you have your thumbs tucked in? Is that how you make a fist?
            LOL! When I fight (taekwando), obviously thumbs aren't tucked in or I'd break my thumbs but when I pose I tuck my thumbs in. I just picked up the MD sitting next to me and looks like most of the pros tuck their thumbs in almost any pose that would draw attention to arms/forearms, so most of the time really.

Comment

Its just something ive picked up i think it might be from my military service there i got instructed to always tuck in the tumb, then i started tucking it in when running and walking even when i became a civilian and it just feels natural now.
              But when ever i get mad or end up in some brawl at work then i dont tuck it in that would definetly brake it just like BBAddict said, ive also tryed Taekwondo about 1,5 year when i was younger but it didnt really suit me been thru Aikido (3,5 years), karate (a few months) and Thaiboxing (1 year) but i just didnt stick to them the rules feelt like they held me from beating the other guy, wish that there would have been some place with shootfighting back then that would probably have suited me better.

Comment

Working...
              X