Some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics

Here are some pics of me pre-cycle. I am 5'7" about 179lbs BF around 12-13% now. I've been training for 6 years on and off. I am all natural in these pics. I want to get to a solid 200lbs. My diet has been good and so has my workout regimen so I think 200lbs is not far out of reach. I think I've done pretty good just getting myself to 179lbs naturally. Throughout highschool I weighed 138lbs up to 145lbs my senior year. I lifted weights competitively so most of my workouts and diet were focused on strength instead of mass. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks everyone!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MusclePilot; 08-22-05, 09:38 PM.

keep it up bro, nice base to work with...dont give up, you'll be there soon reaching ur goal at its limits. Focus more on mass dude and keep the strength going as well with diet and training...Good luck

Comment

Definitely a good start-keep learning and growing.

Comment

Looking solid in the upperbody ..congrats on your gains so far:)

Comment

You didn't want to black out your face bro, Don't forget the whole gym and people u work with/train thing

K

Comment

Lookin good bro

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
              You didn't want to black out your face bro, Don't forget the whole gym and people u work with/train thing

K

Good point K. Problem solved.

Comment

No prob man just looking out

K

Comment

Working...
                X