Liftingchic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks MrsP...

this isn't the end of my contest...i still have a contest in my head to win .. and i have to prove all this F*CkERS on this site and others that i can i do this.. (ya i know.. i care to much about what others say.. blah blah blah... ) this is what drives me.. i don't even workout of me anymore..

Comment

• I posted this same thing on the hatefull thread over at BB.com...I mean this and I wish you the best LC

Liftingchic...I feel for you....I had the same thing done to me on another board once...I posted my pics and progress...I had lost 180 lbs of fat and put on 70 lbs of muscle in a little over a year...They used my pics after losing 110 lbs where I had loose skin and had little muscle viewable and say a lot of what was said about you...I really have no respect for haters who do this. I saw your pics and you have changed your body...I know how much work it takes to do this and you should be proud...Keep it up...getting there is a sprint....keeping and tweaking it is a marathon. Keep up the good work...You have done a fantastic job with yourself.

Comment

• thanks hun..its all good.. everyone True colors showed.. even some of mine.. and its all good.. I have the RESPECT and support of the people i need.. so let everyone just move on.. its water under the bridge..

Comment

• Congrats LC. Nice improvement. Still a ways to go but i am sure you will achieve your goal.

Btw--Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

• mmm.. i don't hate anyone.. hate is a big word.. i am really a nice girl... most of you guys don't try to see that..

thanks..

Comment

• Just some pics i wanted to share ..cause i know that someone posted a link on another board.. just want to show some progress pics..:angel:
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Liftingchic; 12-16-03, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• another one..

LC
                Attached Files

Comment

• LC:

Looking GREAT!!

Your middle pic here looks like you have been working on some posing..lat spread looks good. Nice and V tapered!!! Keep up the hard work, it all pays off. I know the feeling, my lifting is like an emotional cycle too. Sometimes I do it for me, then I do it of rother to prove them wrong or better or bigger or leaner.... and in the end it keeps me going. There is this one SKINNY (like genetically not possible to have muscle) girl at my gym who throws some terrible looks my way all of the time...but you know what I stand back and watch her, and she does MY routine to the tee. She watches me and hates on me so much, and yet she tries to be me. That is some sick kick ass motivation for me!!!! And I am sure you will run into the same if you haven't already.
                  Anything I can do to keep you in it let me know!

Comment

• I cant see them?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRISCOCHICK
                      I cant see them?

that would be correct..i took my pics down.. sorry :(

Comment

Working...
                      X