New pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pic

Took this pic last night. This is 2 weeks into 50mg ED Anadrol and 600MGs/wk test cyp.

Here is the link to my older pics, in case anyone wants my progress.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=17674

Oh, and btw, I can't take my shirt off for pics anymore. I am so bloated! :) Stupid A50.

I am 230-235 in this pic, btw. I am hoping for 240 before I come off the A50, and then hoping for 250 before I come off the test (10 weeks from now).

Puma
    Attached Files

you can tell the diff in bloat from now with the 50's and when u posted ure last pics, you looked harder in the last pics but bigger in these good work

K

Comment

lookin large man

Comment

So since this is obviously an arm pic :) what where the measurements before and now?

Comment

Hey, get off my case, I am carrying around 10lbs of bloat. I could show upper body, but my gut needs a wide angle lens to get in the picture. :)

Anyway, I am really not sure. My gym sucks (well, not really, but this pisses me off) and they never have a tape measure. I keep asking my girl to pick one up, but she never remembers. So anyway, all I can tell you is that I am around 230 now, and was about 220 or so before. But I think I have finally started to put some size on my arms. I am traing them 2X a week now, and they seem to be responding a bit better.

I will try to get some measurement though.

Puma

Originally posted by Shibby
          So since this is obviously an arm pic :) what where the measurements before and now?

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
            Hey, get off my case, I am carrying around 10lbs of bloat. I could show upper body, but my gut needs a wide angle lens to get in the picture. :)

Anyway, I am really not sure. My gym sucks (well, not really, but this pisses me off) and they never have a tape measure. I keep asking my girl to pick one up, but she never remembers. So anyway, all I can tell you is that I am around 230 now, and was about 220 or so before. But I think I have finally started to put some size on my arms. I am traing them 2X a week now, and they seem to be responding a bit better.

I will try to get some measurement though.

Puma
            DO you feel the bloat too? I'm not knockin you just when I hit the tabs I get puffy fast I like the exta lbs on the scale but then I see that I look more "round" I get a lil discouraged

K

Comment

Hey! you look okay and your pictures from last year aren't bad either.

I wish you well with your endeavors.

Comment

Yeah, I definately feel it now. I can't fit in any of my pants, and its just harder to move around. I don't like the feeling at all, but I do like the size that goes with it, so what the hell.

I am going to start hitting the anti-e drugs soon to try to beat it back, but I know that the e helps me grow too, so I am not taking anything now, just trying to get as big as possible.

I keep having to take deep breaths when I am sitting around to feel "full" with air. I know that is the bloat, and my body is just so waterlogged, but man its annoying!

Puma

Originally posted by num1son
                DO you feel the bloat too? I'm not knockin you just when I hit the tabs I get puffy fast I like the exta lbs on the scale but then I see that I look more "round" I get a lil discouraged

K

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
                  Yeah, I definately feel it now. I can't fit in any of my pants, and its just harder to move around. I don't like the feeling at all, but I do like the size that goes with it, so what the hell.

I am going to start hitting the anti-e drugs soon to try to beat it back, but I know that the e helps me grow too, so I am not taking anything now, just trying to get as big as possible.

I keep having to take deep breaths when I am sitting around to feel "full" with air. I know that is the bloat, and my body is just so waterlogged, but man its annoying!

Puma
                  The first thing I have trouble with is puttin on sox seems to take extra effort. Hey keep up the work and save the anti-e's as late as possible to max the growth

K

Comment

The first thing I have trouble with is puttin on sox seems to take extra effort.
                    K
                    :laughnew: i know how you feel bro im the same way!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                      :laughnew: i know how you feel bro im the same way!
                      Thank god I'm not alone, I kinda feel like this "damn this is how fat people feel every damn day gettin dressed"

K

Comment

Thank god I'm not alone, I kinda feel like this "damn this is how fat people feel every damn day gettin dressed"

K
                        That's funny.... a couple of weekends ago, we went hiking and about a third of the way into a 4 mile loop, my 5 year old son decided he had enough of walking and wanted me to carry him on his shoulder. So, I carried him the rest of the way, about 2.5 miles or so. He only weighs about 42 or 43 pounds but there was some signficant topography and I was sure feeling it in my lungs when we got back to the parking lot. I was thinking - this must be how someone who is 40-50 lbs overweight feels every day of the week!

Comment

lookin thick

Comment

Hell yeah, its nasty. I really don't like it at all, but I like the strength that comes with it.

I am finally starting to feel the test (3 weeks from first shot) and hope that I get some permenant gains from this run of A50 as the test kicks in.

My problem now is that I have to go home in a week for a family function and I have to try to get the bloat under control. I think I am going to start on Arimidex and Nolva tommorow to try to get the estrogen down; hoping that will get rid of some of the water.

I feel like the Pillbury Dough Boy! :)

I def know what you mean about "knowing what fat people feel like". Man, it's hard to catch my breath, its hard to move around, I am always tiered (which I think is more from the A50 then the weight). Its a pain in the ass; I am looking forward to getting off them. But if this is what it takes, so be it, it could be much worse!

Puma

K

Comment

looking huge bro. post when you get to 240 lbs

Comment

Working...
                              X