Sep 2005 pics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sep 2005 pics..

2 shots of me at 183,6lbs ,I am a hard gainer I know I must put on mass.I am about to start a Testo only cycle.
    Ht 6'03"
    Wt 183,6 lbs
    Age 32
    Attached Files

You dont need steroids. You need to train and eat better. I know you said your a hard gainer but damn man, you need to work for some things. Post your diet and training and be honest and I will show you about 10 things that you need to change. Not to be harsh bro but Im not sure I can tell that you even workout. The last thing you need is steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      You dont need steroids. You need to train and eat better. I know you said your a hard gainer but damn man, you need to work for some things. Post your diet and training and be honest and I will show you about 10 things that you need to change. Not to be harsh bro but Im not sure I can tell that you even workout. The last thing you need is steroids.
      agree

Comment

is that a thundercats tattoo on your shoulder?

Comment

yea it is!

Comment

bwahahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              bwahahhahah
              Hey BOUNCER don't u like it?

Comment

Originally posted by judge_dread
                Hey BOUNCER don't u like it?
                Have you ever lived in Georgia - I had a guy that worked for me once that had a tatoo like that?

Comment

dude wear some boxer shorts when you show us pictures. Damn... the only time I want to see sausage this early is on my plate.

Comment

You know you liked it Twizz... :bj:

Comment

Georgia? No I have never been there...Ok sorry, next time I am gonna wear some boxers bro...

Comment

Working...
                      X