SonofBone Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofBone Pics

Started off at the beginning of June weighing in at 197 w/26% BF. Got as low as 180 a couple of weeks ago w/12% BF. I kind of tapered for the Triathlon that I did last weekend and came in at 185.

I was so focused on running/biking that I struggled big time on the swim. Finished 929 out of 1120 on the swim, but 125th on the bike and 105 on the swim. Bike/Jog would've been much better had I not nearly drowned in the swim...lol.

Splash Triathlon

Yes, you can probably tell that my right leg is a bit thin. This was due to an ACL injury in 11/03. I had surgery in 7/04 and wasn't able to run until May of this year. Since May it has come along pretty well. Thanks to all here who gave me good advice since I didn't get to rehab properly.

Here is a Tri I did in 7/03...

Shady Tri

Congratulations on the weight loss and on finishing the triathlon--that's something to be proud of! What distance was the triathlon?

Comment

inspirational bro, good job

Comment

Thanks BBAddict and JUICE.

It was a mini-TRI. 800 Meter swim, 13 mile bike & a 5K run.

They didn't have the Bike time and T2 time separated, so I don't really know how fast I would've biked had it not been for trying to put on my running shoes 3 times. I tried to use Yank laces for the 1st time and decided to run w/out socks. Well, the damn sole of the shoe kept wadding up under my toes.

As it was, I averaged 20.5 mph on the bike and 7:30 or 23+ minutes on the run. I still have a ways to get back to the 19:37 5K I did 2 years ago prior to the injury, but I do believe I'll get there w/enough work.

Comment

good job

Comment

Good work bro!!

Comment

Working...
            X