X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abs pics

what u think?
    Attached Files

Nice abs. Cant see much else in the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Severedties
      Cant see much else in the pictures.
      You're obviously proud of your abs, given your name, but abs don't mean shit if you don't have a decent body to match them.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        If you take a look at the 2nd pic, you can tell he probably has a good physique. But I'm not ever impressed with abs. Show me some strength, fuck all the cuts.
        Hard to say--I like to see total development. I've seen guys with OK pecs but no delts, small arms. And we've all seen guys with a decent upper body on stilts. It's all or nothing in my book.

Comment

bicep peak

my bicep
          Attached Files

Comment

my pecs and lats

pecs and lats
            Attached Files

Comment

I'd try throwing on some weight brother. Depends what your after but you could use a solid 40 pounds in my book. What is your current diet like?

Comment

pic

i don't have a pic of all my body cause they are taken with the cell.

Comment

I'm curious as to why you're posting these pictures? You obviously think that you have your abs in good shape so why post them? I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just confused as to what your motives are.

Comment

It's too good to be limited to just one person bro... :D.

Comment

Yea, no offense it's just constructive critizism. You have good abs because you are more skinny than you are lean.

Comment

looking good, wish i had abs like that

Comment

thanks

thanks juice u are huge in those arms!

Comment

not bad bro, just keep up the good work and put on some more size. :)

Comment

Nice abs man.. I agree that your going to need to put more size on if your looking to really get that "frieky" look. However, if your looking to impress the ladies I think you got it; they love the abs.

I used to have goals like yours, but I decided I wanted to see what kind of size I could put on. Women do love the abs, but let me tell you, if you walk around with some serious size everyone looks at you; men, women, scared children, etc. :)

Just decide what your looking for and stick to your goals. Remember, just about everyone who puts up a picture here (or comments on them, most likely) is in better shape then 99% of the population. Your "competing" against a very elite crowd here (check out some of the pics of vander, for example), most of whom are not trying to get a "models" body, but more a professional bodybuilders size and cuts.

All that said, you look good; if your thinking competition your probably going to have to kiss the abs goodbye for awhile while you blow up your muscle size and development. If you are looking for a good "beach body" your all set! :)

Puma

Comment

Working...
                              X