• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally pictures

i finally got some pics up on here
    these are from a week or so ago
    i am five weeks out from my show here
    Last edited by daf2; 01-29-06, 02:40 AM.

Are your legs starting to show more definition yet? Upper body looks like it should get lean enough if that's 5 wks out. What kind of dieting are you using for contest prep?

Comment

Upper body looks great!

Comment

right now i am around 40 fat 180-200 carbs and 250 protein and almost three weeks out before i was slightly higher protein and carbs

Comment

nice work bro

Comment

thanks

Comment

Its hard to tell your wgt and hgt, but so far so good

K

Comment

You look fucking great bro...

I hope to compete soon but I think I need to gain about 15 more pounds first so that when I get ready to diet down I can come in higher than I would right now.

I don't know if I've overlooked another thread with your numbers but what are your starting stats, current stats, goal for the show etc?

P.S. Don't worry about your leg definition anymore. Once you get to the show (as long as you stay on the track you're on) your legs should look great...

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
                  Its hard to tell your wgt and hgt, but so far so good

K
                  I'm going to take a stab at 5'8" to 5'10" and about 180-190...

Comment

thanks
                    I am 5'8'' around 178-180

i dont necessarily have a goal weight for the show as the categories are short and tall but im thinking it will be around 172.

I am just about two weeks out now and should be able to get some current pictures up again this weekend.

The legs are coming along slightly better every week so showtime i should be alot better.

Comment

Working...
                    X