• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I eat a LOT!

Ok this is me all stock so-to speak... :laughnew:
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RedMeat
    I eat a LOT!
    :agree: You must-what are your current lifting goals? bulking, cutting, maintaining?

Comment

you gotta have a solid foundation before you cut up and show it off...

K

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
        :agree: You must-what are your current lifting goals? bulking, cutting, maintaining?
        Well my current lifting schedule is 3 days a week doing core lifts (Bench-Squat-Deadlift) it's getting cold here and I tend to gain around 25lbs in the winter and loose it in the summer months. So I'm bulking now. I would add some more images but the wife's got my camera in New York.

My stats are:
        6' tall
        234 lbs with a 34" waist
        I think my waist is so thick because of the deadlifts and squats, oh and the eating.

I eat 6 to 7 meals a day and 2 protein shakes (50grams ea.)

I lift in the morning hours because of work situations. And yes work is STUPID stressful. Currently looking for a new one along with in the afternoons running my own business (sign shop) which hopefuly one day be all I do for money. Needless to say my days are long (from 5 am to 9 pm).

My goals for my body...I would love to compete!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RedMeat
          Well my current lifting schedule is 3 days a week doing core lifts (Bench-Squat-Deadlift) it's getting cold here and I tend to gain around 25lbs in the winter and loose it in the summer months. So I'm bulking now. I would add some more images but the wife's got my camera in New York.

My stats are:
          6' tall
          234 lbs with a 34" waist
          I think my waist is so thick because of the deadlifts and squats, oh and the eating.

I eat 6 to 7 meals a day and 2 protein shakes (50grams ea.)

I lift in the morning hours because of work situations. And yes work is STUPID stressful. Currently looking for a new one along with in the afternoons running my own business (sign shop) which hopefuly one day be all I do for money. Needless to say my days are long (from 5 am to 9 pm).

My goals for my body...I would love to compete!!!!

good base but 34" waist?? :hmmm:

Comment

Working...
          X