Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Hi,
    I want to get a tattoo of a naked man in handcuffs, now, I'm not asking you to pose naked for me, but I'm having really big trouble finding any pictures of semi-muscluar men with as little on as possible from the back view, as my tattooist will do the rest.
    So what I am asking is if any guy on this site would be nice enough to take a full body shot of themselves from the back view, and if possible with your hands behind your back?
    Thanks in advance,
    Snotwoman.

:hmmm:

Comment

:ghey: sure, I'll get right on that!

Comment

how come your all being so "helpful" and sarcastic?!
        lots of use you lot are!
        Sorry for disturbing you from admiring yourself in the mirror!

Comment

Get the fuck off the site. Good luck with your naked man in handcuffs, excuse me while i go admire myself in the mirror. Moron.

Comment

maybe if you name yourself pukewoman i will think about it. lol. take your fetish bullshit some place else.

Comment

I wasn't asking for any fetish bullshit, your all just way to bigheaded for my liking anyway.
              Also I have alot of friends who are TRUE bodybuilders and who are decent people, and I'll tell them to stay clear of this shitty and biast site, you wankers!

Comment

Then why do you need our pictures?

Comment

what is a true bodybuilder?
                  and how the hell did i miss this thread

K

Comment

because like I said, they are decent people and arn't vain, so they won't pose for me.
                    As for true bodybuilders, I mean people who are actually bodybuilders and who are helpful to people who ask there help, as apposed to people who just say they are bodybuilders on some website forum!

Comment

The guys on forum for the most part are doin the right thing, searchin posts, researchin, gettin advice etc, its an easy way to ask 100 people a question without repeating yourself.
                      And saying that everyone on this board is vain is quite silly, most guys on this board are loners and we keep to ourselves. we hit our lifts hard don't say much if anything to others at the gym go home and eat, that's not vain

K

Comment

Originally posted by snotwoman
                        because like I said, they are decent people and arn't vain, so they won't pose for me.
                        As for true bodybuilders, I mean people who are actually bodybuilders and who are helpful to people who ask there help, as apposed to people who just say they are bodybuilders on some website forum!
                        ya we are pretty geeky. anyway, your just jealous because i talk to hot chicks on the net all day. anyway, no need for you to be around dorks like us anymore.

Comment

so why do you do it, if not for aesthetics?
                          And I wouldn't have said anything I had said if it were not for people being bitchy and sarcastic to a very innocent question

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            ya we are pretty geeky. anyway, your just jealous because i talk to hot chicks on the net all day. anyway, no need for you to be around dorks like us anymore.
                            who called you geeky or dorks? And anyway, how can you assume I'm not hot? Also, you mustn't work if you talk to hot chicks all day on the net, or are you just desperate?
                            Also, how can you say for sure they are hot? Have you met any? And do you get all your dates that way?
                            Thats pretty damn sad mate!

Comment

Originally posted by snotwoman
                              so why do you do it, if not for aesthetics?
                              And I wouldn't have said anything I had said if it were not for people being bitchy and sarcastic to a very innocent question
                              i just have a thing for people who workout. i have never even been to a gym before. cant stand those weight thingys. this is just a roll playing board. so as you can see, we cant help you. you can move along now. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X