Please critique pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please critique pictures

My show is not for a year, so I have time.
    What areas should I focus on?
    Attached Files

I would work on getting the arms up. Shoulders could use some work also. You have a somewhat wide waist so the wider you get your shoulders the better your V-taper. Try and get the last a little wider. In general, everything is looking good. Just keep hitting everything hard bro and I think you will do a great job.

Comment

I agree with B, definitely bis and shoulders. Hard to tell from these shots, but hamstrings and calves might be another area.

Comment

just keep adding meat.. all in all looking pretty solid.

Comment

Thanks for input. It is good to get different opinions. I think that my 2 biggest weaknesses are Lat width and hamstrings, followed by back width and shoulders.

My thought was to workout 1 bodypart per week with the exception of my weakest major muscle group (back) and weakest minor group (Hams).

Does this seem like a good approach and should I focus on shoulders and arms instead?

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
            I agree with B, definitely bis and shoulders. Hard to tell from these shots, but hamstrings and calves might be another area.
            Agreed. Your chest is looking thick bro. Well done. You can tell that you have put a lot of work in. Biceps appear to be a bit out of proportion. I would be concetrating on improving that area.

Great stuff though.

:bravonew:

Comment

Working...
            X