Competition Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition Pictures

Here are my pictures from a few days out and the day of my competition.

I took first in short class, weighed in at 171 and calipered at 5.5% bf.
    Last edited by daf2; 01-29-06, 02:37 AM.

the pics are from a few days out and the day of the show
    Last edited by daf2; 01-29-06, 02:38 AM.

Comment

yea i knw..they actually looked better at the show but i made a thread concerning my legs and didnt get much response

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=26894

Comment

btw i am natural and didnt use any diuretics...
        i felt like i was holding some water at the show also

Comment

Congratulations on doing the show--as you know, it takes a lot just to get there. Did you do a lot of the stairmaster and the hill running in the weeks leading up to the show? I'd definitely work on the losing the fat/water in the lower body for the next show. It really detracts from your overall look, which is a shame considering your upper body looked pretty good. Only comment on upper body is that more lat width would help, but then you can never have too wide of a back. :D

Comment

yea i did the stepper as my cardio and on days i did cardio twice i did stepper first and uphill walking for second round later in the day

yea my back could be a little wider...but my waist is also kina wide too which makes my back look not quite as wide.

Comment

nice work

Comment

Its a hell of an accomplishment to diet, train and do a real show.. Not to mention the guts to post your pics on the net... Great job bro, the legs will come up to par in time...

PD

Comment

thanks guys...yea dieting was a little rough at times and carido isnt exactly my favorite thing to do either but it was worth it

Comment

congrats.

Comment

nice job brother.

Comment

Hell yeah, it takes guts to do any of it!

I think the hardest thing is posting your picutres here; we are a bunch of assholes. :)

You look really good in your pics; I would have gone a little darker with your tan for competion (you looked a little washed out in some of the pics).

Who sanctioned your competition? I have never heard of a short class for men. I thought that all the classes were done by weight?

Anyway, good job, keep it up!

Puma

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                        Its a hell of an accomplishment to diet, train and do a real show.. Not to mention the guts to post your pics on the net... Great job bro, the legs will come up to par in time...

PD

Comment

thanks for the comments guys

it was actually a competition hosted by members of the athletic department at my university

for asethetic reasons, the two classes were short and tall

as for the tan...i was prolly the darkest guy on stage
                          its just that some of the lighting and pictures kinda wash you out

Comment

Working...
                          X