Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am 33 and have been lifting for about 5 years. This is me this past spring before I cut for summer. I have lifted mainly for softball and would like to concentrate more on my physique the next couple of years. What areas should I concentrate on the most.
    Last edited by DB3; 12-10-05, 10:43 AM.

damn bro, is that a crazy ass sunburn?

Comment

I am 5'8" 190 lb. I have good definition in my legs and working on the size. I am hitting my quads and calves 3 times a week to bring them up. I have no problem dropping body fat and getting lean but I have a hard time getting the weight back on.

Comment

Sounds like you may be over training the quads. No need to hit them 3 times a week. You got a good base. Whether you're looking to cut or bulk, it's all about the diet. And training too. Post your current diet/workout and we can help you out brother!

Comment

I have been out of the gym for 3 months due to ball injuries and have been back for 2 weeks. Slowly working up in weight in my lifts with proper form to make sure I dont try too much too soon and re-injure my shoulder and hip. It's winter and would like to bulk up. When I am positive I can go heavy for reps. I will switch to 2 days a week per body part. 1st day per week of each muscle group I will go heavy, 4-8 rep range. 2nd day of each muscle group I will go light 8-14 rep range. Sunday off. I am eating as many calories as possible and getting adequate protein. I just can't seem to get my arms to grow. I use very strict form and proper breathing. Point out in your opinions what my weakest areas are and how you would target them for growth during bulking.Thanks for the replies.

Comment

I may, I am not sure. I feel twice a week per body part, 3 sets of 3 exercises per body part doesn't seem to be too much. I still struggle getting my biceps and triceps to grow. Any other opinions on how to target them better.

Comment

Originally posted by DB3
              I may, I am not sure. I feel twice a week per body part, 3 sets of 3 exercises per body part doesn't seem to be too much. I still struggle getting my biceps and triceps to grow. Any other opinions on how to target them better.
              Well - let's see...

1. We've already told you several times that you ARE overtraining!

2. You still haven't posted your workout!

3. You still haven't posted your diet (the most important thing for ANY growth/loss)!

Post up correctly and in the right areas and you'll get help....

Comment

Working...
              X