Leg Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg Pics

I know these are terrible quality but its all i got.
    Attached Files

This is the last "before" pic i have. Give me about 4 months and i will have the after pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

See, u cant always believe what you hear...He is just jealous...lol

Comment

nice work bro

Comment

Not jelous, just trying to help him if he wants to compete. He talks about wanting to compete but he has to be in there religiously doing legs which he wasn't in the year 2005. I'd say he worked out his legs about 20% of the year. Compared to his upper body which was 100%. They look big in the picture because they're not beside a pic of anyone who works out legs religiously. He has the cuts but he lacks alot of the size compared to his upper body. Now if he wants to compete he'd be squating every week instead of skipping leg work outs to go shopping with girls. lol I'm only being hard on him cause I know he wants to compete. His chest, arms, shoulders are the last thing he needs to worry about yet those are the first things he works out and leaves legs out to dry or he'll just skip legs most likely. TripleXx, make legs the FIRST muscle you train at the begining of the week. And you might be able to compete in a year or so. If your legs were as big as when you trained legs with me 2 yrs ago then you'd be able to compete now.
          Last edited by rvgfrth4g; 01-06-06, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
            Not jelous, just trying to help him if he wants to compete. He talks about wanting to compete but he has to be in there religiously doing legs which he wasn't in the year 2005. I'd say he worked out his legs about 20% of the year. Compared to his upper body which was 100%. They look big in the picture because they're not beside a pic of anyone who works out legs religiously. He has the cuts but he lacks alot of the size compared to his upper body. Now if he wants to compete he'd be squating every week instead of skipping leg work outs to go shopping with girls. lol I'm only being hard on him cause I know he wants to compete. His chest, arms, shoulders are the last thing he needs to worry about yet those are the first things he works out and leaves legs out to dry or he'll just skip legs most likely. TripleXx, make legs the FIRST muscle you train at the begining of the week. And you might be able to compete in a year or so. If your legs were as big as when you trained legs with me 2 yrs ago then you'd be able to compete now.
            If you want to get on here and tell the truth then tell the whole truth. I have a JOB. A job were i dont get to pick what days i work or dont work. So most of the time i am out of town sleeping in trucks and taking showers in truck stops. I got to work out at the most 2-3 days out of the week. Most of the time the only days i have off from work are Mond. and weds and that is when i have school. Givin these circumstances would it not be better to do my upper body movements. If i was to not do back it would effect my chest. If i skipped tris it would effect my shoulders, chest and so on. But, If i only skip legs till i can be in the gym constantly they will be the only thing that i need to work on. Lately i have been the most motivated person. Going in killing every bodypart. When i was able to be there at the same time everyday anyday of the week i was there and you know it. So i understand you wanting to be hard but you have got to consider all the circumstances, or atleast let them be known. From your post it souded like i had all the time in the world and i just skipped them to do other things.

Comment

Triplex & BigRed----> you two sound like you are married :ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                :argue:

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                  lol

Comment

ok boys settle down....now kiss and make up. :kiss: lol

Comment

Sorry i didnt eat my big bowl of " B Nice" that day. But honestly it wasnt intended to be offensive. I was just laying down the 411 on my circumstances. I guess when you type stuff out it can go either way tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X