Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1badMF
    Do you ever work on shoulders?
    seriously you're a stroke, this kid looks bad ass for his age and has the balls to post a pic of himself on a bodybuilding forum looking for some constructive crticism and your punk ass has to say something like that? Seriously lets see a picture of you. I cant wait to see these massive delts that look like a 16inch softball was stuffed in your shoulder. :nerdnew:

Comment

thanks bros...the comment did make me think tho...u kno u never realize a bodypart weakness till someone else points it out to u (he coulda said it more tastefully)...i do all the typical exercize 4 shoulders...some kinda press (DB or Military bar) 6-10reps side lateral raise (DB or cable) 8-12 reps rear delts ( bent over raises or cable cross back: using the upper attachment on a hi pulley cybex) 8-12 reps...anyone have any good tips? is preexhausting worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        Why don't you post some pics up Ronnie?
        Oh I will! 8)

I admit he looks good, except for his delts. Not really a rude comment just needs work on them. But if you say so then I apologize.

Comment

Hey bro - I am 5'8" and down around 200 right now. My shoulders aren't as large as I would like them but I don't think they're too small. I think that pose you chose to post is doing you an injustice. I just tried that pose out and my shoulders look pretty similar to the way yours do. It's not a very good pose to really tell what you look like. Don't take what anyone says to heart too much, we all have areas of our bodies that suck - if we didn't we probably wouldn't be on here.

Comment

shoulders are a tricky bodypart...i cant ever really seem to get them sore on a regular basis...anyone else agree?

Comment

Rude?? shit. I know damn well he works on shoulders, yes! It was just another way to tell him to work on them harder. I could of said they look like shit. That would have been rude.

And that is nice compared to the shit people at my gym say to you when you need to work on something. They just tell you straight up. You look like a bitch. None of it hurts my feelings just modivates me more. But like I said if I affended him I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                get a new scale..
                lmao...i thought maybe my scale was off :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by zed
                  shoulders are a tricky bodypart...i cant ever really seem to get them sore on a regular basis...anyone else agree?
                  i agree...mine rarely get sore or feel as other bodyparts feel after i work them. On the other hand, i have never had a problem gaining size or strength in them despite the soreness or lack thereof.

Comment

wat the fuck i weigh 215 i wouldnt lie lol....im FAT i have love handles (my legs arent too small either ill post a pic soon) i would say my lower body is better than my upper(except for calves)....im also holding 10lbs of water not to mention 10 pounds of food in my stomach at any given time; i rarely stop eating.

Comment

Are you currently on a cycle? The biggest problem I have is my lower abs, but other than that I'm happy with the rest of me. It's just soo damn hard to keep lower abs under control. The reason why I ask if you are on a cycle is, when I get off of one, I loose alot of water and cut up more.

Like I said in another post, I don't want to make any enemies here and I do say some childish things that people get affended by that really may not seem to be a big deal to me. You seem like a really cool guy and I really hate to admit it after being an asshole about it, but I've had problems getting my delts in shape also. I have a day just for shoulders. I usually do military press, dumbel reaises and bent over raises, and cables for rear delts. I'll throw in arnolds too so I basically do 2 exercises for front and 2 for back delts. I keep weight heavy, reps low, usually staying between 4 to 6 reps no higher than 6 but thats also what I do for every exercise too. Another tip that helped me too was to keep shoulders 2 days seperate from bench presses. Like I always start off the week with chest, then the next day I'll do legs, then I'll do shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
                        Are you currently on a cycle?
                        Reread his first post, that should answer this question for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X