Here's a few of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a few of me

The pics on stage, I just recieved these from the photographer, bad quality pics and practically the same poses, WTF is up w/ that. The other 2 r in the hotel post show.
    Attached Files

wow nice work

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
      Very nice....I like your tats. :) What's your height/weight?
      Thanks FB, in these pics I am 175lbs, currently bulking and gonna make a run for the Nationals, I am 5' 6" 231lbs, Fat Hungry and natty.

Comment

Very impressive pics Bro. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Awesome taper dude.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Not to shabby, honestly very impressive man, you look right on, good luck with the run for nationals

Comment

Originally posted by LiLSaVage
                I am 5' 6" 231lbs, Fat Hungry and natty.
                Very impressive for a natty. Good luck with Nationals, bro.

Comment

Always been natty? How old are you bro? What is your waist size? Very impressive physique, I'd like to see ya next to someone but I definitely think you have the potential to do very well at nationals.

Comment

impressive...small waist and nice quad development

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                      Always been natty? How old are you bro? What is your waist size? Very impressive physique, I'd like to see ya next to someone but I definitely think you have the potential to do very well at nationals.

I am an old guy, I am 31. My waist is 28". Here are some comparison pics my gf took, you can tell she is no photographer. The bald guy next to me is a LH, I am a MW. He took overall and I got 2nd overall. My first showing, I am happy w/ it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

couple more

These pics r from the day after, right before a photo shoot, ez money.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by LiLSaVage; 02-02-06, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Are you saying that you gained over 50 lbs all natty?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleXx
                            Are you saying that you gained over 50 lbs all natty?
                            Those were my thoughts too, you are in beeter shape than me at the moment so maybe I should be "lilSavage" and you can be the doc!!!

:laughnew:

Comment

When were the pictures taken in the room (the first set you posted).

It seems that you looked better in the room than you did on stage, might have had some timing issues with your last little bit of preparation. If you want to do well at Nationals you're going to have to get those issues straightened out.

Comment

Working...
                              X