Back Pic I took today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Pic I took today

sorry about the quality of this pic, bad lighting and a shittiy camera doesnt make for too good of a pic but i thought i would post this one up here....
    right around 240lbs
    waist is just under 32"
    Attached Files

nice brother!

Comment

nice work bro

Comment

thanks guys.... i'm 6 weeks out from my show as of yesterday. i'm trying to drop another inch or so on my waist yet.

Comment

looking thick man.

Comment

good width--anything you can lose off the waist will only help exaggerate that taper. What's your goal weight?

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
              good width--anything you can lose off the waist will only help exaggerate that taper. What's your goal weight?
              hoping to be around 230 if possible, i don't wanna sacrifice too much size this time.

Comment

Nice back bro. you are almost there. If I may make one suggestion,when you do that pose don't pull your skin to your sides so much,space between top of your posing trunks and your hands gets kind of get pushed out and looks like you got muffin tops. That's all besides that you look great.
                I heard the muffin top term from some of the girls at gym. :nerdnew: :laughnew:

Comment

You can definitely tell you've been dieting hard....before I read your post I was about to say that it looks like your waist has gotten much much slimmer than your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                    Nice back bro. you are almost there. If I may make one suggestion,when you do that pose don't pull your skin to your sides so much,space between top of your posing trunks and your hands gets kind of get pushed out and looks like you got muffin tops. That's all besides that you look great.
                    I heard the muffin top term from some of the girls at gym. :nerdnew: :laughnew:
                    yea now that i look closer at it i see what ya mean, i'll work on that for sure...

Lmg- yes i'm alot thinner than that pic in my avatar, i think i was around 280 in that one, my waist was up around 38" then....

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                      You can definitely tell you've been dieting hard....before I read your post I was about to say that it looks like your waist has gotten much much slimmer than your avatar.
                      btw bro what was your stats in your avatar pic? your definetly ripped to hell in that one

Comment

Working...
                      X