LEGS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGS....

heres one i took today. little better lighting in this one than in the back pic...
    Attached Files

nice work bro :)

Comment

thanks... working legs has been tough for me lately, my knees are bad

Comment

Looking good--well-developed legs are so much more impressive than arms, IMO. I just know how much work goes into a good set of wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
          Looking good--well-developed legs are so much more impressive than arms, IMO. I just know how much work goes into a good set of wheels.
          For sure. The pain and stress involved in working legs is the worst. I dread leg day out of anything. How branch warren is a sadist for it, I will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            For sure. The pain and stress involved in working legs is the worst. I dread leg day out of anything. How branch warren is a sadist for it, I will never know.
            I live for leg day. I used to hate it but I made a mental decision to embrace the pain and now I can't wait for the feeling--there's nothing in the world like that nauseous feeling and the feeling of not being able to walk out of the gym.
            I also have some weird chemical imbalance or something after leg day that I love to hate. I am a raging maniac liable to get in a fight or eat somebody alive for a good hour or so after a leg workout. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
              I live for leg day. I used to hate it but I made a mental decision to embrace the pain and now I can't wait for the feeling--there's nothing in the world like that nauseous feeling and the feeling of not being able to walk out of the gym.
              I also have some weird chemical imbalance or something after leg day that I love to hate. I am a raging maniac liable to get in a fight or eat somebody alive for a good hour or so after a leg workout. :dunno:
              I love the feeling afterwards, I just hate the feeling during. Must be the release of test. Good shit.

Comment

yea i love the feeling abuot an hour after your done

Comment

here's another one, the lighting is bad on this one but it's a little different angle than the other
                  Attached Files

Comment

awesome bro, good job

Comment

legs look good bro --

legs and back are my favorite workouts

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                        legs look good bro --

legs and back are my favorite workouts
                        thanx house... i love training my back too, chest is one of my fav too. legs arent too bad to train anymore, i remember when i first started working out i hated when leg day rolled around, but anymore i like the feeling i get from it too

Comment

Nice work Bro!!! I see the tbol is doing well for you!!

Comment

yep i think Tbol is the best oral i've ever used personally. i'm dealing with a cold or bronchitis or some kinda shit that has me feeling terrible for the past few days and plus my carb intake is low as shit too and i'm still gaining strength and getting great pumps from this stuff. i love it

Comment

Nice work man. I hate leg day. I have a 34 inch inseam...that's a long way to move the frickin weight. I love the burn in my chest, back, bis, tris and shoulders, but I hate the burn in my legs. I don't know why. I can really appreciate the work you put into them. I read this interview with Tom Platz where he said he would squat for 10 FUCKIN MINUTES straight with 225. The guy's 50 yrs old and his legs are still freaky.

Comment

Working...
                              X