My Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pics

Well seeing as most of you ahve given me help on here guided me to loseing alot of weight I thought I'd post some before and after pics. The first pic is nasty I warned You! In the first pic im about 6'0 220. The second I'm 6-0 190. I know I don't look much like a bodybuilder but I'm happy with my progress so far.
    Attached Files

Great job--keep up the good work. I'm sure you're getting compliments already, but imagine when you get ripped!

Comment

good going man, keep it up and you'll be kicking over sand castles this summer

Comment

awesome job man keep up the hard work and you will keep getting the results!

Comment

:bravonew:

Comment

Don't sell yourself short. You have made some amazing progress and should be very proud.

Comment

damn bro...great progress

Comment

Wow! what a change awesome job bro. :bravonew:

Comment

Yea, that some serious shit man.... congrats. on the stellar transformation.... keep it up for sure...

Comment

good job buddy

Comment

very nice...could you take a current pic in the same pose so we can compare them a bit better? also, have you noticed progress in your lifts too?

Comment

wow, thats some awesome progress man. Congrats brother.

Comment

The 2nd pic is pretty recent, and yes I have noticed a big difference in my lifts, and jsut my general energy level is up too.

Comment

nice work bro

Comment

Awesome. Nice work!! Don't forget, body building is about just that...building a better body...no matter what level you're at.

Comment

Working...
                              X