VenomX 5 WEEKS OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VenomX 5 WEEKS OUT!

Alright guys here's an update, i've been dieting for 2 weeks now. Bodyfat is dropping and my confidence is growing. Although my bf is dropping my weight hasn't moved much.

Stats:
    Height - 5'9"
    Weight- ~179-180lbs
    BF% - ~5.5% all caliper measurements down 2mm

Enjoy ;)

Comment

Lookin pretty sharp manm keep it up and good luck w the show!

Comment

Only 7wks of dieting--that's gotta be nice. Good luck with the show and let us know how it goes!

Comment

njlovehandles: thank you

BBAddict: i guess it is nice, i've never really had to diet, and this is my first contest prep, I can't imagine doing this for longer than 7 weeks, now i know what everybody is complaining about lol.

Comment

Hey Venom,just outta curiousity how long have you been working out?Nice pics by the way.

Comment

Off and on for about 10 years or so, i would just go through spells or working out hard for about 4 months, then take 2-3 months off and pick it back up. I recently had a 6 month break due to school, then started training lightly again in december, muscle memory is my friend lol. Hopefully i can stay consistant now that i have my wife for motivation and encouragment.

Comment

looking good bro

Comment

shit man, u look awesome. Keep up the good work bro and good luck in the show.

Comment

Lil sneak peak before next weeks update :) Legs are slowly trying to come out, but we have some tricks up our sleave for the upcoming weeks to make them pop. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Venom X
                      Lil sneak peak before next weeks update :) Legs are slowly trying to come out, but we have some tricks up our sleave for the upcoming weeks to make them pop. Enjoy
                      Why did you have to ruin the pictures by putting that guy in there?

J/K bro - I suppose that you wanted us to know that your wife was a fox though ;)...

You look great - nice shape and size - I would guess you to be about 7% bf so you should come in nicely for your first show. How many weeks left?

Comment

HAHA she's there to make me look bigger lol. I think im a lil under 7% but i don't trust the calipers i just use them as a benchmark. i've been taking in high sodium so i can retain water in the muscles and im holding a lot of water in my legs which makes them look soft. I got some crazy veins coming out in my lower abdomen and my legs look like spiderwebs when they have less water in them, pics don't really show it though. 4 weeks out in the last pics.

Comment

HAHA she's there to make me look bigger lol. I think im a lil under 7% but i don't trust the calipers i just use them as a benchmark. i've been taking in high sodium so i can retain water in the muscles and im holding a lot of water in my legs which makes them look soft. I got some crazy veins coming out in my lower abdomen and my legs look like spiderwebs when they have less water in them, pics don't really show it though. 4 weeks out in the last pics.
                          You look really good bro - shit, I think I came in for my first show about as lean as you are now. I didn't place too bad so I would definetly have high hopes if I were you. Holding water now should be fine. The sodium actually helps you retain muscle from what I've read (slightly anabolic).

You're kicking ass so just stay the course and keep us updated. You still natural?

Comment

Yep keeping it natureal, i have goals for this summer and next summer, we'll see if they can be realized ;) Yeah im trying to retain as much as possible, so im getting my muscles used to holding a lot of water, so when i sodium/carb deplete and load i will be able hold more water in the muscles.

Thanks for the encouragement

Comment

Yeah im trying to retain as much as possible, so im getting my muscles used to holding a lot of water, so when i sodium/carb deplete and load i will be able hold more water in the muscles.

You've got something mixed up here bro. What did you mean with this comment?

Comment

Working...
                              X