BiggJay's pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BiggJay's pic

Hi all. I've been lurking here for a while and thought I would post my pic so that you have a face to go with the name. I'm about 5'11" 260 in this pic . Right now I'm at 250 and my goal is to get to 210-220. This pic is an out of shape pic but I know this will help me get back to where I was. Input is welcome good or bad. I will be posting a new and better pic at 240, 230 and so on. In my best days I have 19 inch arms about 52 chest. and I've benched 375 raw with only a woman standing and looking on. I never really got into maxing out so I don't know if 400 was possible. I'm gonna kick my own ass to get back to where I was and I will be updating weekly on my progress.
    Attached Files

welcome and good luck with goals

Comment

lookin solid bro, good luck on cutting !

Comment

Welcome to the board!!!!!! good pics.:D

Comment

Looking good brother! Keep training hard and you'll hit your goals!

Comment

You have really good size BiggJay! Good Luck on cutting. Do plan on gaining more muscle mass in the process??:)

Comment

stick to your goals and it will all come together for you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by petite
                You have really good size BiggJay! Good Luck on cutting. Do plan on gaining more muscle mass in the process??:)
                Yeah I will be adding muscle mass. The stupid thing is that I used to be in great shape and slowly it went away. So I know with hard work it'll all come back. The help from this board will make it easier too.

Comment

Working...
                X