Pointers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pointers Please

Hey guys First of all I wanted to thank you guys for all of the help that you have given me in the past. I haven't logged on much, but it has been because I have been trying to put in some work.

I am not to where I want to be and had to stop too early early in my cycle. It was more a waste of money than anything else. I was hoping that y'all could once again give me some pointers and point out some areas you see are falling behind. I mean aside from the obliques which of course still need some help.

By the way I didnt take any pics of me doing any other poses when I took the first one so I have tried to take the same type of pic every time. The first pic was taken in Feb about a week before I started training. The third pic was taken 5/10.
    Attached Files

it looks like you added a good deal of muscle in your chest, esp your outer pecs, and tightened up your stomach a bit. It looks like you have a pretty large frame, I'd say keep adding muscle. Keep doing what you're doing, because you've made good progress. Think "lean bulking"

Comment

train hard and be consistant, you will get where you want. make sure ure diet is righteous

Comment

Try upping your cardio and eating leaner. Once you get more definition, you will look a lot bigger, even if you weigh less. It shouldn't be hard for you to do. You just have to want to do it.

Knox

Comment

Yeah, I agree with knox. Keep the diet clean and you'll be surprised how bigger you look with the added definition.

What does your diet look like?

Comment

definitely look improved in the last pic, keep the lean protien up and low carbs at night, just keep at it bro

Comment

Hey thanks y'all. My diet is as follows.

Morning: Low carb protein shake

Lunch: Tuna w/ mayo and crackers or
              Steak w/ baked potatoe or
              Fish w/ broccoli.

Dinner: Chicken w/ green veg. or
              Lean grilled beef patties w/ lettuce & tomato or
              Homemade chicken soup

I try to eat as well as I can but y'all know that can get expensive. I also try to get my five meals in a day but I dont always get them in. I have done a complete 360 in my diet but now that I am committed it has gotten harder to buy the supplements that you need in order to keep training the way that I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by poppavic
                Hey thanks y'all. My diet is as follows.

Morning: Low carb protein shake

Lunch: Tuna w/ mayo and crackers or
                Steak w/ baked potatoe or
                Fish w/ broccoli.

Dinner: Chicken w/ green veg. or
                Lean grilled beef patties w/ lettuce & tomato or
                Homemade chicken soup

I try to eat as well as I can but y'all know that can get expensive. I also try to get my five meals in a day but I dont always get them in. I have done a complete 360 in my diet but now that I am committed it has gotten harder to buy the supplements that you need in order to keep training the way that I want to.
                The diet needs work bro. Try this diet (minus the cheat meal):

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30038

Eating three times a day isn't a good way to gain muscle or lose fat. You've made some good progress, and you're eating better than the average person, but wait till you start eating like a bodybuilder. The changes come quick....

Comment

Thanks y'all. And thanks for the diet Control I needed some guidance. Just one question for you Control. Is that for a day? My research as far as diet has been limited as you can see.

Comment

Originally posted by poppavic
                    Thanks y'all. And thanks for the diet Control I needed some guidance. Just one question for you Control. Is that for a day? My research as far as diet has been limited as you can see.
                    Yeah man, that's each day. 5 meals a day.

Comment

thanx for sharing.. i hope to post pics like that soon

Comment

Working...
                      X