VENOMX UPDATE: 2.5 weeks out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VENOMX UPDATE: 2.5 weeks out!!!

Well its about time, sorry about the delay. Should have had these up this weekend. I snapped these real quick this morning before work, so these are on an empty stomache and stone cold, no pump at all.

All caliper measurements down putting me at around 4%. If i look soft its because im taking in 10grams + of sodium a day! I just can't get enough of it, its my new candy yum yum. So yeah i'm holding a lot of water which is probably why im weighing in at ~183-4 lbs. Gotta make that 176 cut off weight though.

I also think the light in this hallway washes out the cuts too, oh well.

Holla back at me.

Comment

Shameless Plug lol ;)

Comment

fuck bro you look shredded!!! Good job!!

Comment

soft my ass you look great! keep up the good work...you're almost to your goals.

Comment

fucking awesome bro, good job

Comment

Looking awesome bro,

Comment

Looking great bro - you'll be fine on stage - everything looks excellent.

But I'm curious...

Where's the wife - she made you look bigger :D....

Seriously though, what's the "plug" for? Those bottles don't look familiar......

Comment

WELL DAMN IF I DIDN'T POST UNDER THE WIFES NAME :bravonew:

thanks to all you guys i'm feeling good about my condition, can't wait for the comp.
                  The wife is camera shy lol, she has pics but won't let me post them.

The plug is for www.DesignerSupps.com We are sponsered Athletes by them. It's supposed to be in my sig but its not showing up for some reason.

Comment

thats more like it

Comment

10g's of sodium and you look cut

man, when you water deplet you will be diamond cut

look symetrical and full and just damned good

u should do velly well

good lcuk

Comment

Here's a gym shot for you guys, to show you what i mean when i say the light washes out the cuts....

Comment

you look good-

Good luck in the show-- you going in Lt Hvy? What show is it...

Im 6.5 weeks out right now... I'm so freaking hungry, I dream of food and wake up with my hand in mouth... LOL

Let us know how you do

Comment

Looking good bro. What's your last week of prep going to look like? How's the blood pressure with your sodium intake that high?

I think some of your posing needs a little work. On your front lat spread I'd maybe hold a little higher on your side and maybe lean back a little, it tends to bring out the lats a little more (see my pic from last year below). Also on your side chest I think you could be flexing your pecs a little more, looks like you may be all concerned with your arm but ya cant forget that pec.

Your legs seem to be lagging a little bit, if I were you, I would live on the stairmaster until your a week out. Good luck bro and stay focused!
                            Attached Files

Comment

O yea, you need to check with Bouncer about that signature. We have board sponsors who pay to have their websites promoted so typically things like that have to be okay'd by Bouncer 1st.

Comment

Working...
                              X