WARNING!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING!!!!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST LUNCHES AS A RESULT OF VIEWING OF PICS BELOW!!!
    I took these about a week ago and have been deliberating on posting these or not,what the hell its only pics of fat right?Gotta start somewhere and these are those pics.Theres also a "treat" at the end to make the look worth it for you guys.......enjoy!!

AND THE TREAT............

Gotta luv her abs^^^^^^

Train hard, eat clean, hard work, and dedication. you will be there in no time my friend.

Comment

you made yourself sound like you'd be 500 lbs. -- like bouncer said "you'll be there in no time"

keep your workouts regular and don't slack off.

Comment

Lol,no Im not 500 lbs.,I just feel like it sometimes when I look in the mirror,but people around me have noticed that I'm losing weight,even the evil secretary at work.

Comment

hey man... we all started somewhere.... i was overweight and incline pressing 30lb dB's when i started.....

just take it day by day... train hard and eat right...... set small goals to help you reach your big goals.

rome wasnt built in a day!!! i always told myself this when i started.

that girl has awesome hips!

Welcome to the board... stick around and learn as much as possible... make some friends.

Comment

When you take another full front pic like that in 6 months you wont believe the difference. Dont stress on your weight on the scale, just keep on eating right and training. I have a few pics of my out of shape fatness but I wish I had taken some like you did to show the difference. I went from 170 to 200 in 6 months and everyone kept asking if I lost weight.

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...t=21737&page=1

Comment

hey man we all start somewhere but my best adivce if you want something, never give it up. I was a 135, 6 foot skinny guy. Took me years to built what i got right now, but over all i feel good. Just like restof the sm guys said, eat good, train good, and get good rest and ur goals will be achieved.

Comment

It's not about where you start, it's not even about where you finish, it's about the effort you put forth to get there. It's awesome that you've decided to do this because most people aren't willing to actually put some blood sweat and tears into turning their life around and living a healthy lifestyle. They want miracle diets. The fact that you've started is a huge success. Now, I'm not huge by any means, but when I started, I couldn't even bench 135 once. But once I started, I realized I loved it. Set a goal and learn to love the journey. Don't get caught up in comparing yourself to anyone or anything except where you were the day before.

Comment

thanks for all the positive replys guys and gals!!

Comment

You will be completely amazed at what can happen when you have the right training and nutrition regimen. Get a good diet down, stay focused on your goal and don't give up. It doesn't happen over night so give it time and don't get discouraged. Only you know if you're being true to the diet but the more you put into it, the more you'll get out! Good luck bro!

Comment

Originally posted by wordski
                        Lol,no Im not 500 lbs.,I just feel like it sometimes when I look in the mirror,but people around me have noticed that I'm losing weight,even the evil secretary at work.
                        Trust me...I was 360 at one point and our body type is similar, but I am a little taller than you. I go in 6/26/06 to cut off the lose skin I have from dropping the weight.

It can be done man...

everyone will have pictures after recovery and a few months in the gym...

good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X