Update:6/23/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update:6/23/06

Anyone notice any changes?I certaintly do,the man boobs are going down,the stomach came in just a hair.My arms and legs are definetly slimming up.Itss funny how the body kinda slims from the outside in,just above my knee looks great since I started doing squats but my inner thigh :thumbsdow
    I took some pics last night just to keep track.

2 weeks in not enough time to see much difference with pictures. It' hard to even show the changes for someone who is contest deiting. So as long as you are noticing some changes and are staying motivated, stick with that. You joined up in April so I applaud you for sticking it out. You have about made it past the point where the average person would give up.

Comment

lol,no giving up here.That gym membership costs too much for that,and I am making gains and having alot of fun along the way.

Comment

If I were you, I'd take pictures now and not even look in the mirror much for about a month. That way you will see the progess and it will be very noticable which will help you a lot with your motivation and determination because you will see the huge difference. What's your diet look like? Sorry if you already posted it, just curious. Could you post your goals and current stats too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
          If I were you, I'd take pictures now and not even look in the mirror much for about a month. That way you will see the progess and it will be very noticable which will help you a lot with your motivation and determination because you will see the huge difference. What's your diet look like? Sorry if you already posted it, just curious. Could you post your goals and current stats too.
          Breakfast:3 egg whites,2 packets flavored oatmeal(I know about the sugar)
          Lunch:i mix it up between plain hamburger patty's on foreman,chick. breast,or baked chicken thighs,
          Dinner: same as lunch,except maybe a salad on the side or a side of veggies(I love broccoli)
          I know I should do six smaller meals but because of my work schedule its really hard to do this,sometimes i go six hours straight with no break
          My goals are to get to a weight where I can go to the beach,take my shirt off and feel great about my body,no more gut,no more tits.I dont have to be the most muscular pro body building guy out there,but I definetly want some good muscle with alot lower body fat than what I have now.I used to weigh 340,when I joined here I weighed 300,I just weighed myself before I made this post and I was 283.4, so I know Im on the right track.I think my problem now is that IM ADDICTED TO LOSING WEIGHT AND GAINING MUSCLE!!I love looking in the mirror and seeing veins I never saw before.I weigh myself every couple of hours just to see where Im at.(I know,I know)i actually look forward to doing cardio now..........

Comment

Hey man I have a friend who was in the same boat as you. He is a black guy, 24 y/o and weighed 340# about 1.5 yrs ago. He played football for his 5 years and was a heck of an offensive lineman. He was crazy strong and 100% all natural. He has the university bench record at 535# and he had just turned 23 when he set the record. After football, he was tired of being so big. In a club, it was like a big black wall moving around in there. After a year of serious dieting, a little T3 now and then along with mounds of cardio and high rep lifting, he weighs in at a lean 225#. He has lost a lot of strenght, but can still put up 315 for 8 or 9 reps. If you think you have veins now, just wait until you lean up. Good luck and it is not that hard of a goal to reach. It takes time (min 6 months, more likely a year) to get where you want to be. It just depends on your dedication and motivation. My buddy's motivation was a bet and a girl. The girls flock towards him at the bars now. He's loving every minute of it.

Knox

Comment

Working...
            X