Dragonmona...pics of my lady Inkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonmona...pics of my lady Inkman

I got such a nice welcome here i wanted to introduce my gf Dragonmona. She has made some amazing progress in the last couple of years. Going from a size 13 to size 2 or 3 at 5' 42 years of age between 123 and 127lbs currently. She still plans to take her body even further then she has and only she knows where that is going to take her.

for a women that has been obese since she was 10 years old it is a day to day struggle for her to eat right and stay on program but she is doing very well winning battle after battle. People are now walking up to her for training advise and diet help. That is a real honer for her. Guess you can say I am one lucky and proud guy... Inkman
    Attached Files

she is the one in the middle of the surf board in the above picture.
    taken in 92. I met her later on after she had dropped 35 lbs and look more or less like this. Love those quads already lol.
    Attached Files

Comment

more progress from hardwork
      Attached Files
      Last edited by inkman; 09-24-03, 11:55 AM.

Comment

last month after we come home from the bodybuilding north cali show. It was her bday lol.
        Attached Files

Comment

last one for now. please say hi to her she will be on her soon.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by inkman; 09-24-03, 03:31 AM.

Comment

inkman- WOW! Your wife is HOT! She looks stunning- great back, arms...love those thick quads. I totally dig her dragon tat. How old is it? Great colors and detail. Keep us posted on her progress. She has a lot to be proud of.

Comment

She should be very proud of her hard work. Sweet tat too. i love ink!

Comment

I like that tat on her back and she is lloking good
                Keep up the good wok

Comment

thanks guys. here is one more from just last month
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sa-weet!

Comment

very nice. she should be very proud she has come a long way
                      love the pic of her in the black dress, beautiful lady great legs

Comment

Thanks everyone she was real happy when she heard all of your positive comments. Threat she really liked yours when you commented on how beautiful she looked in the black dress.

By the way I post her in the xxx section too lol. Tastefull stuff only of course out of respect to her but you all might want to check it out more skin less clothes :D :D and a ham and glute shot you will never forget :agree:

Comment

Tell her to keep up the great work!! She has come a long way, and looks great!

Comment

That is totally amazing. She knows how to give the sport a good name.

Comment

gotta give credit when credit is do ink, she is hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X