No announcement yet.

pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very well put together.. Whats your leg workout like, if you don't mind me asking??

Comment

Nice quads! Now you've got to get the rest of your body to catch up! :D

Comment

Wheels are awesome. If you bring your shoulders and arms up any where near your wheels you will be unstoppable. You ever done AS clen t3 ??

Comment

i told everyone this before at one time...but ill tell you guys the story. after high school, me and a buddy were leaving a party drunker than hell. so my buddy drove. stupid huh? well we were almost home and WE were hit by a drunk driver!! i was thrown out of the car and was in a coma for 3 weeks. i had to learn how to walk, eat, talk, everything. all over again. i have some nerve damage on my left side, and wheni lift heavy a shake like im gonna drop it. thats why i cant do much with my upper body.

the funny thing is, when i drink beer i dont shake at all!! aint that some shiznit???

i just thought id tell you guys my story. thanks for all the compliments.

o2

Comment

the kicker was i lostmy ride to UCLA. i had a full ski scholorship..
            i was bummed for a while.

o2

Comment

o2 -

Glad to post em up for you. Sorry to hear about your accident. Since Beer is a depressant as well as a diruetic, have you thought of maybe seeing a doc about getting you something that will help the SHAKES like a quick acting light muscle relaxant so that you can lift heavy with out the shakes. Its just an idea but it might help in the short term allow the muscles to learn to lift heavy again without the shakes.

LT

Comment

the shakes arent bad, its just when i stress those muscles heavy.
                ill check into it though.

thanks lt,
                o2

Comment

o2,

Glad to help, hope you find something that will help you lift heavy again.

lt

Comment

Working...
                  X