Has everyone given up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has everyone given up?

Come on you guys. We were off to a gung ho start and half the participants haven't even posted update pics?????

As Doom said, this is OUR contest and it is what we make of it.

Let's get busy and make it great! :D

I am here ducky!! GO ducky.. Go timber..Go flexy... you guys are the best ;) looking quite well to you guys ;)

Comment

LOL! Make it great, girly. :)

Don't forget Pete and Aurora (I think she's havin a camera issue)

Comment

Oops... i love Pete and Aurora... you guys are HOT ;) hhehe

Comment

I have yet to start but my 3rd set of pics will be coming in just 2 days. I always seem to get my ass kicked at the season change and then I never get sick again. Every trace of the cold is gone now so I am out of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
            I have yet to start but my 3rd set of pics will be coming in just 2 days. I always seem to get my ass kicked at the season change and then I never get sick again. Every trace of the cold is gone now so I am out of excuses
            Glad to hear you're feeling better. :) Change of season gets me every time as well.

Now get busy! ;)

Comment

timber is going to kick some BUTT!! :D.. glad you are feeling better hun...

Comment

not given up just too much going on right now to take pictures
                Life has just fallen apart in the past few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by urso8up
                  not given up just too much going on right now to take pictures
                  Life has just fallen apart in the past few weeks
                  Wow! I'm sorry to hear that.:( Hope things are looking up again.

~ Ducks.

Comment

wow..sorry urso8... i wish you the best of luck...

Comment

THanks
                      Last edited by urso8up; 09-26-03, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                        Oops... i love Pete and Aurora... you guys are HOT ;) hhehe
                        :kiss: Oh you! ;)

My next set of pics will be from my show.. This Sunday, I'll be on stage at the NPC NH/MA Tournament of Champions.. I'm at a lean 170, after I lose abit of water I should be all set.. I posted update pics already, or did you all forget? :(

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                          :kiss: Oh you! ;)

My next set of pics will be from my show.. This Sunday, I'll be on stage at the NPC NH/MA Tournament of Champions.. I'm at a lean 170, after I lose abit of water I should be all set.. I posted update pics already, or did you all forget? :(

:rofl:
                          How could we forget? ;)

Good luck at the show. :) Can't wait to see the pics. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
                            LOL! Make it great, girly. :)

Don't forget Pete and Aurora (I think she's havin a camera issue)
                            lol. Yeah the issue is ...I dont have one.

I had to buy a disposable($15) for the first set, plus $7 to get them developed and Im not spending $22 per week for update pics that show such miniscule improvements. I would be willing to do that say, monthly, or even buy a disposable, and use up all the film before I post. (prolly take a month to fill or more if I do take pics every week) But either way I cant post weekly stuff. If that means Im disqualified then, sorry. Before someone says "buy a digi cam", I cant afford to right now or I would.

Comment

I don't think that's a problem, girl. Whatever you can manage. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X