Spring pics First time in a while posting Rip me appart if you must

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring pics First time in a while posting Rip me appart if you must

hey guys i need you all to rip me down let me know whats up... i know the Lats need work they have trouble growing. but any ways tell me what you think dont hold back :megaphone (been Cutting 7 weeks got about 8 more to go BTW)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rob5454; 05-14-07, 09:10 PM.

whats your diet look like?

Comment

Looking good man. How long you been lifting?

Comment

Originally posted by caca89
        Looking good man. How long you been lifting?
        been goin for about 4 1/2 years now started at about 18 years old. just reciently turned 22.

I am thinking about possible competiton in the upcoming next year or 2 i need your guys to break me down let me know what i need to do to improve overal appearance :hmmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5454
          i need your guys to break me down let me know what i need to do to improve overal appearance :hmmm:
          You have a great base. But you need everything. I am not saying that to be harsh or anything but that is the fact.
          First you need to get on a strict diet and bring your waist size down so you'll have an idea about your back and waist ratio.
          You have great shoulders and arms, but you have to work on your abs and obliques bring some depth in to them. Same with your back you need some width and more detail. Again by bringing your waist size down you'll have a better ilusion, and of course you could use some upper chest too.
          How are the wheels?

Oh and fix your posture damn it. Stand up right. :nerdnew: Keep up the good work bro.

Comment

Working...
          X