12+ years of training..upper body!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12+ years of training..upper body!

This is a cool video of me fooling around with the camcorder. I really look huge in the camera.
    www.youtube.com/connormilktoast

No dieting, and gotta admit...I'm on cycle of test / deca.

Comment

You are huge. Wow. And your posing is top notch!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
        You are huge. Wow. And your posing is top notch!
        :hmmm:

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
          I really look huge in the camera.
          www.youtube.com/connormilktoast
          after 12 + years of training and AAS I am not sure i would choose the words "huge". i wouldn't have said anything but you calling yourself huge and sticking your tongue out at the camera at the end of the video makes me feel like you need a little slice of humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            :hmmm:

I was being sarcastic B. Come on bro!

Comment

Yeah wasnt that the problem..lol

Comment

got ya, wasn't sure. :P

Comment

Oh, come on fellas! I have never posed in my life and after I saw myself in the camera I thought I looked huge. I've never competed and only have done maybe 10 cycles and of those maybe half was done correctly....just wanted some kudos for hard work.

Comment

Oh, come on fellas! I have never posed in my life and after I saw myself in the camera I thought I looked huge. I've never competed and only have done maybe 10 cycles and of those maybe half was done correctly....just wanted some kudos for hard work.
                    10 CYCLES, are you for real, sorry but if you done 10 cycles and look as you do you are doing sominthing wrong, just imo

Comment

Kudos to you - I think you took a huge step in posting a video of yourself for others to criticize/etc.

Comment

I'll step in and give you kudos bro - you're above "average" for most folks your age and that's respectable. You had the nerve to post on an open forum full of bastards like us so that's respectable. There are guys/girls here who NEVER post pictures/videos so the fact that you felt you looked big enough to do so and wanted us to share in your thoughts is respectable...

As for your cycle choices I'm sure you know that you don't "need" AAS to look the way you do but it's your decision to do so I won't knock it as much as I would if you just didn't know any better. After all - it's your choice albeit one I don't agree with....

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                          Kudos to you - I think you took a huge step in posting a video of yourself for others to criticize/etc.
                          Damn - it must have taken me WAY to long to type what I did - I could have just done one of these ( :agree: ) after quoting your post :P...

Comment

i got a cocky impression from you. if that is not how it was intended i apologize.

Comment

good physique bro, be good to see how you look off the aas, maybe slightly small but I reckon your back may well look more detailed

Comment

Working...
                              X