Here I am what do yall think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I am what do yall think

HEY GUY THE FRONT POSE IS FROM 2006 AND THE THINKER POSE IS FROM THIS SUMMER 2007 , I WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT FROM YALL . THANX
    Attached Files
    Last edited by strangefar; 11-23-07, 12:12 PM.

Well my input would be to change that first picture. Don't mean to be an ass bro but that is just about the gayest thing I have ever seen. Why would you pose naked like that and then post it on the net? You have to know how that looks.

Comment

Expect a pm from rado strangefar.....he may want to talk about that thinker pose :gay: :gay: :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Well my input would be to change that first picture. Don't mean to be an ass bro but that is just about the gayest thing I have ever seen. Why would you pose naked like that and then post it on the net? You have to know how that looks.
        Hahaha if you didnt say it i would of, lmao

Comment

Welcome to SM...

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush
            Expect a pm from rado strangefar.....he may want to talk about that thinker pose :gay: :gay: :gay:
            :rofl:

Rado's thinking "thats def. my new wallpaper." yeah that was strange by far for a 7th post, youll be known as naked guy.

Comment

keep working hard bro.

you should post your diet and training so we can take a look at it.

Comment

Working...
              X