Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a pic of your legs...

RADO..

pic of my legs from last week.. Boy I need to tan, lol.

Ok, RADO and anyone now its your turn.. Post your legs :)
    Attached Files

lol, good luck getting anyone else's....

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Very nice hun....I took these back in July...I was in a hotel for a few days before I moved into my Town House in Cincinnati...My legs are a bit bigger right now...But I do need to tan and shave :PI love those shorts:D I also wear CK.
      Nice legs RADO. I like CK, but rather go with UA. I am gonna get some UA mens boxers (I know I am crazy, but I don't like the UA stuff for women) for my photoshoot :) .

Shaving is a pain in the neck, but is a must.. NO hairy legs ya hear..

Comment

its kinda far, can you make it bigger, lol.
        Only joking.. :moon: VERY nice though. How tall are you?

Comment

What do you want me to make BIGGER:P I'm 5'8" :D
          lol.. get your mind out of the gutter, hehe! I meant the pic.

You do have some great legs :) they have some great definition. I wish mine looked like that. I did that wo wananbeast.. put in my leg thread and my quads are still on fire. :wacko:

I am a leg woman... :evil:

Comment

This was taken a couple months ago.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
              This was taken a couple months ago.
              SWEET :) - You compete right?

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman
                SWEET :) - You compete right?
                Yeah I compete. I will be taking some time off. Maybe 2 years. We'll see. Competing is like getting a tattoo. I keep saying... Only one more time and I'm done!! :D

Comment

About time you homo...Looking lean bro...
                  :fufool:

Oh yeah... Thanks! :D

Comment

Yeah I compete. I will be taking some time off. Maybe 2 years. We'll see. Competing is like getting a tattoo. I keep saying... Only one more time and I'm done!! :D
                    Do you have any show pics up in here? link please, lol.

Comment

lmao at rado's edit.

as far as chadds original comment. i think part of it is the BS that is involved. anyone that hasn't competed looks forward to it and thinks as long as you work hard and look great you will be rewarded for it. far from the truth though, the BS "who you know" type shit in the NPC or any other organization makes me sick. i love to train and diet and see my body change ect. i love it more then anything. the competing and the dirty people involved is something however i do not love.

dont mean to dampen your spirts WW but you will see once you are done the show that many things are not as they seem and that the best part of bodybuilding is leading up to a show. the fake people, the dirty judges, the dirty politics have ruined bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman
                        Do you have any show pics up in here? link please, lol.
                        I usually don't post full body pics. I keep my aas usage very private. I posted a full body shot before and I received a PM saying... "hey I know you, you go to my gym". That was the last body shot I posted. :D

Comment

This was 2yrs ago:D
                          curtus has that pic blown up on his wall. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            lmao at rado's edit.

as far as chadds original comment. i think part of it is the BS that is involved. anyone that hasn't competed looks forward to it and thinks as long as you work hard and look great you will be rewarded for it. far from the truth though, the BS "who you know" type shit in the NPC or any other organization makes me sick. i love to train and diet and see my body change ect. i love it more then anything. the competing and the dirty people involved is something however i do not love.

dont mean to dampen your spirts WW but you will see once you are done the show that many things are not as they seem and that the best part of bodybuilding is leading up to a show. the fake people, the dirty judges, the dirty politics have ruined bodybuilding.

Another reason for me is it consumes 3 months of my life. At times it has to come before my family and that is something I’m not sure if I’m willing to do again. It really is 3 months of hell. It’s one of those things that once it is over I’m able to look back and be proud of my accomplishments. Not sure why I do it! :D I’ve always been a little screwy in the head!! :D

Comment

I usually don't post full body pics. I keep my aas usage very private. I posted a full body shot before and I received a PM saying... "hey I know you, you go to my gym". That was the last body shot I posted. :D
                              I hear you.. lol. Now Bounce might see me driving on 78 and be like WTF I can spot those legs anywhere, lol.

Oh gosh, I've seen people @ my gym on those dating websites, I run for the hills, hehe!

Comment

Working...
                              X