Johnny is the best..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny is the best..

check out what he got me for xmas... and I got another present, but REDBACK might have a tiff if I post a pic of me wearing it LOL...
    This is a tank that my wo partner got me,.. :)
    Attached Files

He is my bitch.. RADO are you a cop?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      huh:confused:
      what do you do for a living? I thought I read somewhere a thread that indicated you might be law enforcement.. dunno.

Comment

If I was a LEO...Why would I be on this site? lol...I'm NOT a LEO...
        whoopsie.. I was like Leo... lol. Ok, I just thought you were. hah! My other gift is from a LEO, lol. Looks great with no bottoms, hah!

so you like the tank? did you get any gifts yet?

:)

Comment

Law Enforcement Officer

I always get gifts...:)
          yes lovey.. I had a moment there, but I got it..
          :moon:

Comment

If I was a LEO...Why would I be on this site? lol...I'm NOT a LEO...
            this site is about fitness/bodybuilding in general. steroids happens to be a subject that is a part of that life. it is about education. nothing illegal. you say, "why would i be on this site" like we are criminals. nothing illegal about education. i am sure many officers from around the world read topics on here every day.

Comment

hey WW, does he call himself johnny or john? johnny = possible :ghey: :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                hey WW, does he call himself johnny or john? johnny = possible :ghey: :P
                lol.. bounce. I call him Johnny.. everyone calls him the mayor. He knows everyone everywhere.. you probably know him.

He just turned 59 last weekend but has alot of heart. I tell him all the time that I admire him. He trains hardcore and is there dayin/out. He can push and pull more than the big guys 1/2 his age. He never gives up.. and he aint no girly man at all, lol. He has to refrain from the stories too, I get visual on him. :moon:

Comment

he doesn't happen to to wear a black shirt with the sleeves cut off at the shoulder and black pants everyday does he? gray spiked hair and chews gum like its going out of style. only trains girls.

that him?

Comment

he doesn't happen to to wear a black shirt with the sleeves cut off at the shoulder and black pants everyday does he? gray spiked hair and chews gum like its going out of style. only trains girls.

that him?
                    no.. he actually had these nasty yellow sweats yesterday.. banana hammock.

He is really cool.. everyone loves John. He is retired cop from the area. He probably picked you up at one point, :moon:

Comment

the guy i am talking about is a creep. lol. he trains all these girls, he looks like crap and walks around looking in the mirror all the time. sometimes wears sun glasses in the gym. haha

Comment

the guy i am talking about is a creep. lol. he trains all these girls, he looks like crap and walks around looking in the mirror all the time. sometimes wears sun glasses in the gym. haha
                        lol @ creep with sunglasses. Fools.. John is nothing like that. I will try to snap a pic. hehe!

Comment

heres johnny

heres johnny
                          Attached Files

Comment

:rofl: ^

Comment

Working...
                            X