New here with Pic let me have it cause I know you will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here with Pic let me have it cause I know you will

OK folks I am 5' 10" and right now at 294 I need HELP. What do you suggest?
    :hang:

Click image for larger version

Name:	46523387_tp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	950628

Click image for larger version

Name:	m_599ed999daf1668dfa00ffb14b5e71cd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	950629

Whats up man, welcome to the forum.

Check out this thread, http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ad.php?t=37322

Let us know a little more about yourself. Goals and so forth.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I looked at that thread seems like he and I are sorta the same. Any updates from him?

Any way I am just a family guy 35 disabled vet use to be a strong 180 and need to get back to it. Thanks for the welcomes

Comment

Do you workout at all now?

The most important thing is diet. What is your current diet like?

Comment

Welcome to SM! Glad to hear you are getting motivated again. Good community here with a lot of knowledgable people. Hope to see you posting a lot! Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

Ive worked out off and on here and there but now I want to get more serious at it and see what I can make out of my round self.

Comment

You get out of it what you put into it. Start with very specific goals... make others aware of your goals (family, friends, us on SuperiorMuscle) so we can push you to reach them and constantly remind you of your status. Next, throw your scale away, thats irrelevant. Once youve set your goals, devise a plan to reach them. We will help you make a diet, cardio routine, weight training routine, etc. but in the end, its all up to you.

Comment

One of the biggest challenges is the mental aspect. Make yourself a long term goal and then create monthly goals in between that. Make sure they are realistic and that if you fall a little short not to get discouraged. One of the most popular sayings around here is that "This is a marathon, not a sprint".

Comment

Well of course YJ beat me to the post :(

Comment

Merry Christmas and Welcome to SM! :)

Comment

Welcome to SM and good luck with all your goals!

I see you are from TEXAS, love it in TEXAS, so true that everything is bigger :P - I can't wait to go back there to visit soon! .

Comment

Shit, I just realized, that is Chris Benoit in that first picture next to you. Did you know him? This thread might interest you. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...nce-37190.html

Comment

Yep thats Chris and I did know him he was a good man and I do not beleive that AAS had anything to do with what happend.

Comment

Originally posted by No.Neck View Post
                              Yep thats Chris and I did know him he was a good man and I do not beleive that AAS had anything to do with what happend.
                              i would have to agree with you. the way the media turned that into a a AAS hunt made me sick.

would you mind going into it a little bit more? if not, i understand. i would just like to hear a different perspective from someone that knew him.

thanks man.

P.S. Have you put together a diet and training routine yet or do you need help with that? Just let us know.

Comment

Working...
                              X