X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ new pics

check out the bloat, lol.... :P
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WonderWoman; 12-29-07, 08:04 AM.

Your legs are lookin good

Comment

yep, a little more bloat then last pics. that will go away in a day though.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Your legs are lookin good
        Thanks.. I am trying hard to get them shredded. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          yep, a little more bloat then last pics. that will go away in a day though.
          Yeppers, the bloat was down way much this morning than last night, but I just rocked it back up. My family is going back home to florida tomorrow, so I couldn't NOT celebrate with them - so I indulged in some of their home cooking. Its ok, though come to realize all the bloat was major water retention and I can feel its gone from the backside, lol.

whoopsie :P

Comment

update.. bloat way down today. I just had a ton of water with my oats and protein. I feel so good this morning, but suffered some heartburn last night. Not sure why.. whoops, could've been the chocolate mousse cake and ice cream. Did I mention I lovey ice cream.... :moon:

Just had to mention, I love my body these days. I can't believe how much it really has changed and I give all the credit to eating right. I mean training is a big part of changing your body, but food really tops the cake and brings it all together. I love the first picture above.

Comment

Working...
            X