beginning of my cutting progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginning of my cutting progress.

I posted my diet along with routine in the anabolics forum.
    Thanks hit. and B. for helping me with adjustments. and anyone else.

Here is a couple of pics. of me to show you guys where I am sitting at.

Again, my stats are 6'2. 250 pounds Age 22.
    I was at 260 pounds. I was bloated and had a pretty big gut. It was too much for me to handle. Although I was very strong. I changed the diet around, added cardio, and the weight dropped nicely.

What do you think my bf% is at? 14%-15% 16%?
    Last edited by Aaar0n; 01-06-08, 07:23 PM.

lol.. can someone resize those pics for me? Shit. Shit. Shit. Too up close and personal.

Comment

You have good base to work with. Cutting should be easy for ya, you don't have a ton of fat on ya. i would say you are in the 16% range.

Comment

ahem where is the pic?
        :)

Comment

just fooling around with the cam.

this was taken last week..
          Following a strict diet is harder than what I thought .. lol.. :wacko:
          It is almost torture for me.
          Attached Files

Comment

Any advice how to stay mentally strong when following a strict diet?
            How do you pass up the sweets?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaar0n View Post
              I find it hardest at work to not cheat. staying busy throughout the day is the one thing for me. if I stop and think I think about chocolate, lol. the best thing I can do is to be active at least once or twice a day, a bit of exercise kills my appetite for a bit. also find zero to low cal foods that you like to snack on to take the edge off. but if worst comes to worst and you HAVE to cheat don't go nuts. most science says that even though humans crave those sweets, USUALLY just a bite will suffice and if you let that settle you should be okay, then try again tomorrow to stick to it. Diet is the hardest thing for me to and its taken me a long time to get into it mentally. but just a week of a good diet can have you feeling lighter and more with it. good luck with it.

Comment

thanks for the advice stone.
                I am always snacking... Either at work... or home.
                I will run to the grocerie store tomorrow.. See if I can find some low fat snacks... Maybe I can get some jello and some low fat rice cakes. .
                Last edited by Aaar0n; 01-17-08, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Nice pic.. thanks for the heads up on it.. :D next time send me the link too, lol

Ok, passing on the sweets.. Its tough and I must admit I am weak, I can't speak for stone, but I am a chocoholic. Been dieting for about 3.5 months now and the thing I miss the most is chocolate and chocolate ice cream. I know I have other things that make me WEAK but chocolate is on my mind.

I eat 6-7 times a day and try to keep my mind preoccupied and myself super busy to NOT think about my cravings. I keep advantage triple chocolate chaos bars in my fridge - you can get these at any health food store or target even carries them. If I need a treat of chocolate.. I usually take a piece of this and
                  I also keep the jello lo cal puddings in the fridge CHOCOLATE of course. In case I want a better treat.

If you are dieting and you feel that you are progressing in your cutting treat yourself atleast once a week, but don't go bonkers. You need to make your brain, not only your body happy too :D Let me go check out your diet and such in the other section. I have a cheat meal once a week, but that will be gone in a few weeks when I start 10 weeks out :mad:

Good Luck sweetie pie and keep us posted of your progress :)

Comment

focus bro. if you want something bad enough you will do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X