No announcement yet.

WW's hiney, lol.. but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one of my all time pet peves (spell check). I hate when people tell you, after they check out the physique we have spent years developing, yeah I used to be big like you. "I need to get back into the gym" or "I need to get back in shape". Please. You have never in your life been anything like me. Youve never been " in shape". I realize this has nothing to do with WW awesome back yard but I needed to vent!

Comment

Originally posted by barbender View Post
      That is one of my all time pet peves (spell check). I hate when people tell you, after they check out the physique we have spent years developing, yeah I used to be big like you. "I need to get back into the gym" or "I need to get back in shape". Please. You have never in your life been anything like me. Youve never been " in shape". I realize this has nothing to do with WW awesome back yard but I needed to vent!
      My backyard. That is so cute :P bwhahaha. I prefer to call it Man's Best Friend :)

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
        My backyard. That is so cute :P bwhahaha. I prefer to call it Man's Best Friend :)
        Damn right baby, what ever you are selling, I am buying. Sign me up. :evil:

Comment

Working...
        X