sob and solstice pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sob and solstice pics

some of you have been talking about seeing pics of me so here you go!
    these are wedding pics, not muscle shots or "other" shots.......
    actually, since the wedding, sob has moved in with me and we have been able to hit the gym together a little harder. we were doing a lot of driving previously to see each other which really cut into workout time. anyway, sob has made some great changes so far - like 15# loss and increase in strength. maybe i can talk him into some muscle shots eventually
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Solstice106; 02-08-08, 01:00 PM.

oh so SWEET!

Where did you guys get hitched, lol.

Thanks for sharing.. I love pics whether they are muscle or not, but muscles are good too

Have a blessed marriage...

Ciaos, WW :D

Comment

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
      We just took our parents and his brother and sister-in-law. So it was a small wedding party. But our families had never met so they had a nice week in the Carribean on the beach to get to know each other. We all had a great time. Anybody not married, I fully recommend destination weddings.

Comment

Originally posted by Solstice106 View Post
        Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
        We just took our parents and his brother and sister-in-law. So it was a small wedding party. But our families had never met so they had a nice week in the Carribean on the beach to get to know each other. We all had a great time. Anybody not married, I fully recommend destination weddings.
        I am not married, lol.. so if I ever get hitched I'd love to do it this way or just go crazy in VEGAS. I never been to punta cana, but DR is the bomb.

Did you have platanos? dominican's love them, but then again so do we..

AWWWW you guys look so happy :)

Comment

Nice pics, you guys look great together. Now where are these "other" pics you are are talking about. :P

Comment

Platanos = plantains??
            If so, yes I love them. I have tried to make them at home, and they didn't turn out great. If you have any recipies for them, I'd love to hear them!

Comment

Originally posted by Solstice106 View Post
              Platanos = plantains??
              If so, yes I love them. I have tried to make them at home, and they didn't turn out great. If you have any recipies for them, I'd love to hear them!
              si platanos...

The key is that they have to be ripe. Take a ripe one, slice of the tips and wrap it in aluminum foil. Throw it on the barbecue for about 15 minutes, unwrap them to check that the skin is almost black and voila.. much better than deep frying them. You can also boil them. They aren't as great as fried of course, but much healthier boiled or barbecued.

Goya sells them in the freezer section also.. these you throw in the micro, but they are good too. Check these out for a quick fix and you take the credit, hehe

ENJOY :)

Comment

Thanks! Can't wait to try them at home again!!

Comment

vulture!!! i just showed up on here and you're already wanting pics!!!:eek:

seriously: you'll find i'm on the modest side...but if i ever can post pics that look like wonderwoman's, maybe you'll see some! those are awesome!

btw: who's the lovely lady on your avatar?

Comment

YAY!!! Congrats! That's so exciting!! Did you find out if you are having a boy or girl? Is this your first baby?

Comment

aaaaawwwwwww

congrats !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X