couple more

I have not realy been working out since october
      Attached Files

Comment

oh shit there was no pic there b4.... lol

Comment

I had to resize them I didn't realize they were so big

Comment

lookin strong man..do you think 45 is old?

Comment

Do I think 45 is old, I think I am older the many that play in this game. I am content with my age. I am little for a guy. I have in the last several months been very tied up with work
              and my fitness has taken a back seat. I don't really mind because my abs were a little over developed. I kinda wanted my belly to flatten out. I dropped about 15 pounds and went under 160. I don't know were I am now but I am sure it is close to that. But summer is coming so I am getting back into it

Comment

LoL, you and your poses. :D

Comment

45 years isnt old.....to old 4 a belly ring ...ummm yeah:P

Comment

Don't be picking on my piercings now. I earned them and I Will take them to the grave

Comment

Originally posted by Timber View Post
                      Don't be picking on my piercings now. I earned them and I Will take them to the grave
                      just busting balls.....looking lean and fit most 45 year olds have big ol guts on them:)

Comment

DAMN, look at that hair.....Jesus ur hair is long.

Other than that for a 45yr old ur in FANTASTIC SHAPE. keep up with what ur doin

Comment

Don't worry no offense taken especially hear. I do seem to have no problem growing hair. It has been a lot longer when I was younger. I have herd everything there is about my look and all I have to say is be true to yourself in this world but also flow within the system.
                          Last edited by Timber; 03-30-08, 06:59 AM.

Comment

enough about who you are blah blah, and get your ass back in the gym. you could be in a lot better shape. and i dont want to hear about you being 45, hell Ronnie Coleman is around that age. no excuses, back in the gym or i am going to come cut all your hair off. :P

Comment

Well I cant really disagree with you there B, I looked a lot better 6 months ago
                              Thats why I came back hear. I need some motivation.

Comment

Working...
                              X