X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Grinder
    replied
    Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
    Alright you know when you make a post like this you can't back out of it, when june 1st comes you better post some pictures with some progress. Better yet why don't you post some pictures now so we can see where you are starting from.:)
    Nah I won't back out of it. Yeah I'll get some pics up tonight of where I'm starting from good call.

Leave a comment:

• wnabeabeast
    replied
    Alright you know when you make a post like this you can't back out of it, when june 1st comes you better post some pictures with some progress. Better yet why don't you post some pictures now so we can see where you are starting from.:)

Leave a comment:

• dna9488
    replied
    Y does it say June 1st '08 when its Februaruy???? Whats up wit that man????

Y not wait until next year to get cut???? :D

Leave a comment:

• The_Grinder
    started a topic June 1st, 2008

June 1st, 2008

Now I know a lot of you are saying... "Hey Grinder, its not June 1st, 2008 yet. What up with that? Let me in on it!"

Well I'm really dedicating myself this spring to cutting up and hoping all the work over the past 8 months have paid off. The lowest my BF% has ever been is about 11%. (I'm usually around 13% or so.) Shooting for about 7 or 8% by June. I always come up with some excuse why I couldnt get cut this year, and say "I'll do it next year." Well I have no more excuses. Come June 1st I will be posting some pics up right here in this thread. Whether I didn't get as cut as I want, whether all my muscle gets eaten away, I don't care. You guys will still get the privledge of seeing it.

(Some of you may think this thread is worthless but now that I have made some sort of a commitment, I have one more driving force behind me and one less excuse to fall short this year.)
Working...
X