June 1st, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 1st, 2008

Now I know a lot of you are saying... "Hey Grinder, its not June 1st, 2008 yet. What up with that? Let me in on it!"

Well I'm really dedicating myself this spring to cutting up and hoping all the work over the past 8 months have paid off. The lowest my BF% has ever been is about 11%. (I'm usually around 13% or so.) Shooting for about 7 or 8% by June. I always come up with some excuse why I couldnt get cut this year, and say "I'll do it next year." Well I have no more excuses. Come June 1st I will be posting some pics up right here in this thread. Whether I didn't get as cut as I want, whether all my muscle gets eaten away, I don't care. You guys will still get the privledge of seeing it.

(Some of you may think this thread is worthless but now that I have made some sort of a commitment, I have one more driving force behind me and one less excuse to fall short this year.)

Y does it say June 1st '08 when its Februaruy???? Whats up wit that man????

Y not wait until next year to get cut???? :D

Comment

Alright you know when you make a post like this you can't back out of it, when june 1st comes you better post some pictures with some progress. Better yet why don't you post some pictures now so we can see where you are starting from.:)

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
        Alright you know when you make a post like this you can't back out of it, when june 1st comes you better post some pictures with some progress. Better yet why don't you post some pictures now so we can see where you are starting from.:)
        Nah I won't back out of it. Yeah I'll get some pics up tonight of where I'm starting from good call.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          Y does it say June 1st '08 when its Februaruy???? Whats up wit that man????

Y not wait until next year to get cut???? :D
          Thanks for the kind words asshole!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
            Thanks for the kind words asshole!! :D
            my pleasure :fufool:

Comment

Haha, yeah I'll be hittin a tanning bed too don't worry.

6'0" 202lbs Unknown BF%

Last edited by The_Grinder; 02-25-08, 08:28 PM.

Comment

lookin good man....with hardwork, dieting, and committment, u will get cut nicely
                F u look like tis now, than in about 3-5yrs you will look good

Overall, you have a good foundation and like i said you will build nicely. Your 22ish right???

Comment

lookin good man....with hardwork, dieting, and committment, u will get cut nicely
                  F u look like tis now, than in about 3-5yrs you will look good

Overall, you have a good foundation and like i said you will build nicely. Your 22ish right???
                  Thanks bro. Yeah about to turn 22 in April. I am jacked because I just got done with my first week of my cutting diet and I lost 1.5 lbs. That is exactly the pace I am looking for. I'm happy with my gains this year but my arms got up to 16" and just stuck there. Wish they could have gotten to 16.5" or 17".

Yeah bro we got some good muscle building years to look forward to at our age. Every time I get discouraged I just think about how much better I will grow when I hit 25 or 26.

Comment

Thanks bro. Yeah about to turn 22 in April. I am jacked because I just got done with my first week of my cutting diet and I lost 1.5 lbs. That is exactly the pace I am looking for. I'm happy with my gains this year but my arms got up to 16" and just stuck there. Wish they could have gotten to 16.5" or 17".

Yeah bro we got some good muscle building years to look forward to at our age. Every time I get discouraged I just think about how much better I will grow when I hit 25 or 26.

I coudn't agree with you more.

Naturally lifting is good and makes me feel stress free constantly.

For your biceps, did u try to shock them???? Hit triceps harder to stimulate growth for your biceps????

Comment

I coudn't agree with you more.

Naturally lifting is good and makes me feel stress free constantly.

For your biceps, did u try to shock them???? Hit triceps harder to stimulate growth for your biceps????
                      Well I am switching up to Control's imfamous push/pull/legs split so hopefully all the compound lifts will switch things up. i have done anything and everything for my bis. they are just genetically my weak point.

Comment

Well I am switching up to Control's imfamous push/pull/legs split so hopefully all the compound lifts will switch things up. i have done anything and everything for my bis. they are just genetically my weak point.

WORD, i hear ya.

I've been reading up on Control's split and ur asking good ques that didn't cross my mind. gettin the time to know that spilt is good. Once u get the method right, post up your thoughts about it. (Of course give yourself 1-2months of trying it out)

Comment

Looking good bro you are at a good starting place, just make sure you hit every body part equaly hard, at your age don't worry about hitting one body part harder then the other because you think it's weaker in the long run everything will catch up.
                          Oh and don't forget the shave either.:D

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                            Oh and don't forget the shave either.:D
                            Ha, I won't. But it will be tough to say goodbye to my hairy nipples... :dunno:

Comment

Good luck bro - let us know if you need anymore diet advice etc....

Comment

Working...
                              X