No announcement yet.

Stopping in to say HELLO AND.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see ya WW!!!!! You look fantabulous!!!!!!!!

gator:)

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
      Great to see ya WW!!!!! You look fantabulous!!!!!!!!

gator:)
      Hey Gator.. MISS ME? lol.... thanks, I don't look that great these days. Sitting @ 144 pounds. going to start prepping for another show in another week TIME TO SHED SOME ASS :moon:

Comment

looking good and you have very nice legs.you could use some shoulder shrugs.but looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
          Hey Gator.. MISS ME? lol.... thanks, I don't look that great these days. Sitting @ 144 pounds. going to start prepping for another show in another week TIME TO SHED SOME ASS :moon:
          Miss you yes....shed some booty,.....no!!!! You seriously have the best legs and glutes(booty..lol) on the boards!!!!

Maybe not by a contest judge but as far as being appealing to the everyday BBer.....youve got it hun!(Judges seem to look at muscle...)I find it more appealing with the figure you have.....

gator

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
            Miss you yes....shed some booty,.....no!!!! You seriously have the best legs and glutes(booty..lol) on the boards!!!!

Maybe not by a contest judge but as far as being appealing to the everyday BBer.....youve got it hun!(Judges seem to look at muscle...)I find it more appealing with the figure you have.....

gator
            GATORRRRRRRRRRRRR
            where you been all my life, lol.. Thanks for stopping in to say hello to me. Hmmm my legs they are pretty quadzillaish for a girl, lol. my workout partner calls me zilla. Yes I have to shed some booty, although you may not like it neither will the judges if its not tight,

oh well be back soon, taking some time away from the boards to work on bigger and brighter things, thanks for your pm also, muah! :D I leave you with a new avy so you forget me not,

PEACE!
            Last edited by WonderWoman; 07-07-08, 05:34 AM.

Comment

love is in the air

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf View Post
                love is in the air
                you and gator?

Comment

i think he meant dna and noobiechris
                  :)

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                    i think he meant dna and noobiechris
                    :)

Thats just fucked up dude

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
                      GATORRRRRRRRRRRRR
                      where you been all my life, lol.. Thanks for stopping in to say hello to me. Hmmm my legs they are pretty quadzillaish for a girl, lol. my workout partner calls me zilla. Yes I have to shed some booty, although you may not like it neither will the judges if its not tight,

oh well be back soon, taking some time away from the boards to work on bigger and brighter things, thanks for your pm also, muah! :D I leave you with a new avy so you forget me not,

PEACE!
                      Love the Avi and the thickness......dont be a stranger beautiful girl!!!

gator

Comment

Working...
                      X