9 weeks out from first figure show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 weeks out from first figure show

I am nine weeks out, I have Dave Palumbo doing my diet for the past 2 weeks, lots of changes since then can't wait to see the rest. His diet is very limited and I have bad days where I think I am going to go crazy but I get through it. Long way to go though. I need more legs, I know but since fracturing my vertebrae, I find squats harder and thus it will take longer.
    Attached Files

Forgot my stats
    38 years
    109lbs
    bodyfat?? Was 14% 4 weeks ago, maybe 12%?

Comment

Thanks for posting your pics bugaboo! Boy, you have a teeny tiny waist!!

Good luck to you! :)

Comment

Looking good! Listen do Dave, he knows his shit. One of the smartest guys in the business. Small world, just saw him yesterday.

Would you mind posting your diet? I would be interested in what the program looks like that he has you on.

Comment

Diet #1
          Meal 1 protein shake (normally 12 egg whites but I am allergic)
          Meal 2 protein shake
          Meal 3 6 oz chicken or turkey with 1 cup green beans or asparagus
          meal 4 6 oz white fish with green salad ( for dressing I make it with stone ground mustard and balsamic vinegar)
          Meal 5 protein shake

I do this one for 2 days and diet #2 for 3 days then repeat
          Diet #2
          Meal #1 protein shake
          Meal #2 protein shake with 1 tblsp Peanut butter
          Meal #3 6 oz chicken or turkey with 1/4 cup almonds or cashews
          Meal #4 5 oz Salmon or red meat with green salad with 1 tblsp Olive oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar.
          Meal #5 protein shake with 1 tblsp PB.

I do 75 min or cardio per day also.

Comment

Dave Palumbo is your trainer...GOOD LORD...how lucky are you??????

Comment

No, not trainer, just diet and supplement consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by bugaboo View Post
                No, not trainer, just diet and supplement consultation.

Oh, but still...your getting help from a pro BB

My dad's friend is friends with King Kamali, and i want him to take me under his wing and train me to become a pro

Comment

Yes, I am confident about that part and I know that I will be conditioned properly when its showtime, now all I need is someone that good to help with the posing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                    Oh, but still...your getting help from a pro BB

My dad's friend is friends with King Kamali, and i want him to take me under his wing and train me to become a pro
                    Few things. Palumbo does this for a living. He helps people get ready for shows. He never went pro, so umm get your facts straight. :)

P.S. Your last comment was just to hard to ignore. King Kamali is not someone that could help you "become a pro." For one, his knowledge is lacking, have you ever heard him talking about diet/nutrition? lmao. The difference between Dave and kamali is brains, Dave has them.

Comment

Yes, I am confident about that part and I know that I will be conditioned properly when its showtime, now all I need is someone that good to help with the posing stuff.
                      Dave can put you in touch with someone to help with your posing. Have you asked him?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        Few things. Palumbo does this for a living. He helps people get ready for shows. He never went pro, so umm get your facts straight. :)

P.S. Your last comment was just to hard to ignore. King Kamali is not someone that could help you "become a pro." For one, his knowledge is lacking, have you ever heard him talking about diet/nutrition? lmao. The difference between Dave and kamali is brains, Dave has them.
                        And Kamali would look at you and laugh - I mean because he's so personable and nice and all..

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          And Kamali would look at you and laugh - I mean because he's so personable and nice and all..
                          ya, its ashame that dna looks up to him so much because they are both Persian or whatever. Dna, of any pro to look up to, kamali should truly be last on the list. just stick to what you are doing, train hard, eat hard, and get big. but please, dont look up to "pro bodybuilding". current pro bodybuilding does not resemble the pro bodybuilding that Arnold brought to light. it is a dirty world that you want nothing to do with. i dont mean to come down on you so hard. you just have to understand that talking about things that you have no idea about can make you look very ignorant. just trying to help ya out bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Dave can put you in touch with someone to help with your posing. Have you asked him?
                            No, never thought too, I guess he might know someone here in Canada for me.

Comment

Diet #1
                              Meal 1 protein shake (normally 12 egg whites but I am allergic)
                              Meal 2 protein shake
                              Meal 3 6 oz chicken or turkey with 1 cup green beans or asparagus
                              meal 4 6 oz white fish with green salad ( for dressing I make it with stone ground mustard and balsamic vinegar)
                              Meal 5 protein shake

I do this one for 2 days and diet #2 for 3 days then repeat
                              Diet #2
                              Meal #1 protein shake
                              Meal #2 protein shake with 1 tblsp Peanut butter
                              Meal #3 6 oz chicken or turkey with 1/4 cup almonds or cashews
                              Meal #4 5 oz Salmon or red meat with green salad with 1 tblsp Olive oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar.
                              Meal #5 protein shake with 1 tblsp PB.

I do 75 min or cardio per day also.
                              One of our friends, a female pro BBer uses Dave as well...but her diets consist of much more fat. Looks like he has you fat cycling right now.. How much did he charge you for this diet? I think our friend pays around $1200-$1500

Comment

Working...
                              X