Quick new back shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick new back shot

finally have an okay tan going and I got my back waxed so nice and smooth :P

and yes I had shorts on, just pulled down a bit.
    Attached Files

Nice... if you dont mind me asking, whats your back "routine" consist of?

Comment

its a secret back routine, hehe

no really- lets see. I deadlift for reps usually around 10 per set. usually do pullups or assisted pullups for longer sets. Rear delt machine, low pulley rows with a semi wide parallel grip.

on days I don't deadlift I put barbell bent over rows in the routine.

on all my movements I don't do more than 2 sets and about 4 total movements for my entire back. I recently started to add in reverse grip pulldowns every other workout.

Comment

looks good - yeah you gotta be picky when putting together a routine for back - there are so many exercises that hit it
        but deads and pull ups should be a staple

Comment

Originally posted by gymratin View Post
          looks good - yeah you gotta be picky when putting together a routine for back - there are so many exercises that hit it
          but deads and pull ups should be a staple
          I find just the opposite...there are very few exercises for me that really squeeze the back muscles. number one because the arms and shoulders are usually the weak link because the back is so strong. I don't have a pullover machine in my gym to pre-exhaust my lats which sucks. I always go lighter than I would normally on another muscle and slow the contraction down on all my back exercises to emphasize the movement. especially on the machine rows and assisted pullups.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
            finally have an okay tan going and I got my back waxed so nice and smooth :P

and yes I had shorts on, just pulled down a bit.
            definitely have good taper. i would focus on thickness now.

Comment

nice work. i didnt understand any of that shit about your routine.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25 View Post
                nice work. i didnt understand any of that shit about your routine.
                lol okay I will write it out in standard form

Deadlifts 1 set 10-12 reps
                Low pulley Rows 1 set
                Assisted pullups 1 set
                assisted pullups -parallel grip 1 set
                Rear Delt- 1 set

on non-deadlift days I do bent over rows for 1 set

to change my routine I throw in extra sets here and there or intensity variables on one or two of the sets...my favorite are pullup holds at the top of the motion

Comment

Working...
                X