X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 weeks out..please help

critique me i know the quads and hams need to come up if possible
    Attached Files

if you want a proper critique we need to see more poses, better lighting, and clearer pictures.

cant see the waist line very well, shadows are covering up the abs and other areas etc..

you look to be lean enough for 10 weeks out but i cant really tell you much more from that pic bro.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 07-31-08, 07:47 PM.

Comment

yeah...i kinda figured ill get on that ASAP...thanks

Comment

take the pics outside on a sunny day bro. lets see a side chest, front double bicep, rear lat spread etc.

Comment

^^^

Agreed.:agree:

Comment

im going to say calves..forgive me if im wrong

Comment

more shots please, rear double bi, lat spread, tri shot... but you have nice legs :D

Comment

more to come..been busy-----Side Chest
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Rob5454; 08-05-08, 11:49 AM.

Comment

What are you ten weeks out from? What weight class/height/age etc - what "level" show is this - look a little small from a symmetry standpoint - abs should definitely be more visible at ten weeks....

Comment

What weight class/height/age etc - what "level" show is this

im about 190lbs 5'11, 23 and im doing the NJ show the 1st of november in pleasent beach nj just NPC..it will be my first one

Comment

rear lat spread and back double bi
                      Attached Files

Comment

not looking to bad bro. need to pull off more water and a bit of fat but nothing that 10 weeks wont take care of. post a front double bicep shot with good lighting if you can. still haven't really been able to see the abs in any of the shots.

what does your cycle look like? acne is pretty rough.

Comment

im doin prop and tren 1cc prop eod 1/2 cc tren-A eod w/a-dex...ill will get you guys more pictures thigh and abbs and front double bi... so what do u think im planning on be 178lb contest weight...you think im ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5454 View Post
                            im doin prop and tren 1cc prop eod 1/2 cc tren-A eod w/a-dex...ill will get you guys more pictures thigh and abbs and front double bi... so what do u think im planning on be 178lb contest weight...you think im ready?
                            you arent ready right now but like i said, nothing that 10 weeks wont take care off. you are right around where you should be for 10 weeks out.

Comment

:P i know not now.. im sayin my size symmetry etc. or should i wait it out another year

Comment

Working...
                              X