Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new pics

Here are a couple of pics from a video my wife made of me last Friday 10/24
    I know they are not great but, I think you can get the idea. I will try to get better pics this week. Warning there is body hair in these pics don't look if you can't handle it.:) Thanks for your support.
    Attached Files

Looking good! How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

41 years old. 196 lbs 5'7" and thanks. I am stronger then I was at 19 though it hurts more sometimes. My birthday in in April.

Comment

Good job, man! We are the oldies here, I think. I am 42 myself - probably the oldest "regular" on this forum... LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Good job, man! We are the oldies here, I think. I am 42 myself - probably the oldest "regular" on this forum... LOL...
          You are 42? you old fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            :rofl:

Comment

Not bad, looking good. This reminds of my uncle. He is 46 and looks pretty good even though he hasn't been in the gym for months.

Keep up the training and diet :)

Comment

lookin good. you got that bar loaded up, right????!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gymratin View Post
                  lookin good. you got that bar loaded up, right????!!!
                  Thanks for the good word. as for the bar no not really it was just a warm up set.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                    Tsk, tsk... language, laddie..... have some respect for your elders... :)

Comment

Tsk, tsk... language, laddie..... have some respect for your elders... :)
                      DW only about ten behind you tiger.

Comment

gdbear65 just had a birthday - he's right there with ya'll :P

Comment

Looking good brother. If you don't mind me asking how long have you been using AAS?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Looking good brother. If you don't mind me asking how long have you been using AAS?
                            HRT for about 8 months none before that ever 98% of my bulk was put on before I ever used test. I have used the test to get rid of the fat and keep the muscle. are you a law enforcement officer?

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                              HRT for about 8 months none before that ever 98% of my bulk was put on before I ever used test. I have used the test to get rid of the fat and keep the muscle. are you a law enforcement officer?
                              :D Yep, I'm an undercover cop thats going to bust you!!!!

Na man just wondering. i knew you were in your mid 40's and was just curious if you had been on for a long time or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X