Alright folks, whos in it too win it?! All contestants respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright folks, whos in it too win it?! All contestants respond

A few people have dropped out due to personal reasons, and some arent even bothering to update pics or progress. I wanna know right here on this thread whos staying in, and whos bailing...there is no problem if you cant continue, daily life can put a lot of stress on people and you may not have time or the energy to adhear to this, but I need to know.

If you have already told me your out, Ive locked your thread.

Instead of every week, I will make the pics once a month, but I would still like weekly progress reports, how are you feeling, hows the training, are you stuck and cant find a solution? Anything that perations to this, at least keep posting that.

Just lemme know what the rest of you plan on doing, remember this still has just about 2 full months to go

I'm still pluggin away and doing reasonably well. Monthly pics would work good for me. :)

Comment

I'm still in. Monthly pics works fine for me as well.

Comment

I am in... ok... month pic will work i guess..

Comment

I am still working out I just couldn't get the time to take the weekly pic's. So at the end of the whole thing I will post my after pictures just to get feed back and see how well everything went

Comment

I'm still here.. :)

I'll be in the Bulking-Natty class, good to get a head start before I dart.. Hey, that rhymed!! Call Dr. Dre, please? :agree:

Comment

still here. Will post more pics next week.

Comment

I know Faith is still in it too...she's got computer probs as usual so she may not see this so I'm posting for her. She also broke her foot but is still doing her best.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  I know Faith is still in it too...she's got computer probs as usual so she may not see this so I'm posting for her. She also broke her foot but is still doing her best.
                  That's a shame. :( How did she break her foot, Mrs. P?

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
                    That's a shame. :( How did she break her foot, Mrs. P?
                    On the way to the Adult Entertainment Awards in Ybor with us. We had a few martini's that night and I guess they masked the pain. Luckily the bone broke but didn't move out of place so it should heal correctly without any intervention.

I just added my updated pics. I don't see any change in the pics, but hope to by the end of the 3 months. :)

Comment

On the way to the Adult Entertainment Awards in Ybor with us. We had a few martini's that night and I guess they masked the pain. Luckily the bone broke but didn't move out of place so it should heal correctly without any intervention.

I just added my updated pics. I don't see any change in the pics, but hope to by the end of the 3 months. :)
                      Glad it wasn't more serious than that. :)

I disagree on the changes though. Quads are definitely leaner and arms look more defined as well. Keep up the good work. :)

Comment

Thanks Mrs P for posting for me. I'm back online and yes still in, although I'm set back on my cardio and legs because of my foot. I'll get some pics taken this weekend and post them by Wed. Don't expect too much change in my pics yet because of not doing cardio, but I'm sticking with my diet and doing upper body and abs. BTW you guys all look great!!!:D

Comment

Working...
                        X