Let me have it I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me have it I need advice

Here are some pictures of my last attempt for getting ready for a show the pictures arent the best but give me your feed back I was about 8 weeks out in these pictures I used to be a fat ass 240 now im a leaner 190.. Ill post new ones as i being my cycle this time.Click image for larger version

Name:	n168901754_30478934_8307.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	950836

Click image for larger version

Name:	n168901754_30518146_4719.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	950837

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAUCY.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	950838

not bad bro. just keep training and eating smart. dont fall into the trap of more is better. that apply's to everything.

you look familiar, what state you live in.

Comment

Pennaslyvina near west Chester

Comment

good genetics, just more of everything neede and I really don't mean that in a bad way. lots of people have loads of muscle but look like shit. You have good genetics and a good foundation to build on

Comment

DAMN...impressive

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? How long have you been training?

Comment

I just turned 21 in August....I have been training for about 3 years... I have some very good training partners tho which really helps me out he helps with my diet as well as cycles his name is Mike Knowles Check him out he is all over the internet. He is doing the ATL this weekend!

Comment

Working...
            X